12 weeks until the 1st game

SoFlaJets

Even with Revis, do you think the Jets DBs can stay with all the 6+ receivers the Patriots have?

No.

The Pats would not win the SB next year, their going to lose and that's going to be the ending of the " Dynasty ".

Even with Revis, do you think the Jets DBs can stay with all the 6+ receivers the Patriots have?

No.

Let's see, Randy "play when I wanna" Moss, Chad "Da Bust" Jackson, Donte "Band-aid" Stallworth, Wes "2nd round pick" Welker, and Reche "can you see what I see" Caldwell, oh yeah, Jabar "20 catch a year" Gaffney, whoof, I'm scared.....

Let's see, Randy "play when I wanna" Moss, Chad "Da Bust" Jackson, Donte "Band-aid" Stallworth, Wes "2nd round pick" Welker, and Reche "can you see what I see" Caldwell, oh yeah, Jabar "20 catch a year" Gaffney, whoof, I'm scared.....

Do you have the corner the "Wishful Thinking" market cornered?

Chad is a bust? What does that make Clemens? At least Chad who actually made it on the field and contributed is out because of an injury. Chad had a gimp shouldered average at best QB keeping his ass on the bench.

Wes is a 2nd round pick? :bwahaharoll: First, he was undrafted and that undrafted scrub had 67 reeceptions last year catching passes from Dante, Joey and Cleo.

And Jabbar 20 catches a year is fine with me as long as he averages 7 catches a game in the playoffs.

I will take Moss-Stallworth-Welker vs Dyson-Revis-Miller every day of the week.

Until the NFL allows 6 receiver-sets, we won't have to worry about that.

Good news for the Jets you can't put 6 wide out there. They will have enough trouble covering Stallworth-Moss,

Do you have the corner the "Wishful Thinking" market cornered?

Chad is a bust? What does that make Clemens? At least Chad who actually made it on the field and contributed is out because of an injury. Chad had a gimp shouldered average at best QB keeping his ass on the bench.

Wes is a 2nd round pick? :bwahaharoll: First, he was undrafted and that undrafted scrub had 67 reeceptions last year catching passes from Dante, Joey and Cleo.

And Jabbar 20 catches a year is fine with me as long as he averages 7 catches a game in the playoffs.

I will take Moss-Stallworth-Welker vs Dyson-Revis-Miller every day of the week.

Good news for the Jets you can't put 6 wide out there. They will have enough trouble covering Stallworth-Moss,

Wow, you must be peeking into your gloryhole, I meant he was traded for a second rounder, you dumb fu<k

Wow, you must be peeking into your gloryhole, I meant he was traded for a second rounder, you dumb fu<k

Either way.

How many of the 2005 receivers have 96 career catches?

The Jets have fallen further behind.

Either way.

How many of the 2005 receivers have 96 career catches?

The Jets have fallen further behind.

2005?! "Slowly I turned, step by step, inch by inch...!" The bottom of the world fell out, and I don't remember any of it. Hehe.

262327.jpg

the Pats are going to NEED all the WRs they can get and TE's because Lawrence Noodles Maroney is the second coming of Ronnie Brown-you know really good for 10, or 11 games and hurt the rest-just like Brown missed Ricky Noodles will miss HIS security blanket Corey Dillon

2007 Jets?...best running gme in the division....maybe 2nd best after LT and Turner

Archived