Woody please no PSL's

murphklecko73

Over the weekend I had dinner with an Alumni player from the Superbowl team and we were dicussing many "JET Issues". One of them being the possibility of major PSL's for the new stadium.

According to the information I was given dsuring this talk. If there are PSL's the cost should be minor..

Most stadiums are built for one team. If this joint venture is being built by two teams then the price for the PSL's should be cut in half , having both set of season ticket holders pay the fees.

Lets hope this is true... It would be a shame to have to watch all the home games on TV....

Over the weekend I had dinner with an Alumni player from the Superbowl team and we were dicussing many "JET Issues". One of them being the possibility of major PSL's for the new stadium.

According to the information I was given dsuring this talk. If there are PSL's the cost should be minor..

Most stadiums are built for one team. If this joint venture is being built by two teams then the price for the PSL's should be cut in half , having both set of season ticket holders pay the fees.

Lets hope this is true... It would be a shame to have to watch all the home games on TV....

I really hope so for the same reasons. I love going to the games and my father has been a season ticket holder for 30 years now. It would be a shame if he had to give them up, especially that he told me that one day I would be taking over the accout.

I never thought about how if there are PSL's that they would be split 50/50. That wouldn't be so bad for Jets & Giants fans to pay PSL's that are nowhere near how much the PSL prices are in other stadiums beacuse its a shared venue. Another good reason for staying in Jersey and sharing a stadium.:beer:

I can't see them splitting the cost of the PSL. Each team will want to have the opportunity to reward their loyal fans by bending them over the kitchen sink and anally raping them. Woody has shown that revenue is king by the guaranteed annual price increases that he imposes. Both Jets and Vagiants fans will pay the full freight.

I can't see them splitting the cost of the PSL. Each team will want to have the opportunity to reward their loyal fans by bending them over the kitchen sink and anally raping them. Woody has shown that revenue is king by the guaranteed annual price increases that he imposes. Both Jets and Vagiants fans will pay the full freight.

I agree, especially with the construction costs up around 1.5 billion. This is a high cost market. They will get as much as they can. Pass the Vaseline please. :hump:

POTW NOM. But is it rape if we are willing to pay it?

For me, its crack. It was cheap the first few times when I grew to love it, then they jacked up the price. But I still needed my fix. Then we sucked and I questioned whether or not the football crack was needed. But I couldnt give it up and now I am hooked for life and no "program" will cure me of my illness. I may have to resort to crime to pay for my PSL and season tickets, just like drugs.

Archived