The "I've got nothin'" Edition of Post of the Week - May 31st, 2007

GreenBeans

The title says it all, folks - on to the nominations...

-----

Originally Posted by jetophile

girlyvader.jpg

"Jason Taylor, I am your father...."

(Editor's Note: To which JT says "...I'll never join you, that shade of pink does not suit my skin tone.")

-----

Originally Posted by 124

I soon, on June 14th, will have a Green Darrelle Revis to add to this list and then maybe possibly a Kellen Clemens or Nick Mangold (either way it will be authentic), havn't decided if I'm going to get a 2nd one or not:

4 Martin's - 1 Green Authentic, 1 White Replica Sewed On, 1 White Replica, 1 Green Replica

3 Pennington's - Green, White & Black

1 Coles - Green

1 Vilma - Green

1 Hobson - White

Guys who arn't here anymore:

2 Santana Moss' - Green & White

2 Jon McGraw's - Green & White

1 Ty Law - White

And for the old school / retired guys:

1 Chrebet - Green

1 Namath - Green

1 Maynard - Green

Jersey's I had but gave away:

Keyshawn - Green

O'Donnell - Green

Esiason - Green

Originally Posted by SouthernJet

Damn, I think we found Turtle from Entourage!!!

Do you have real clothes?

(Editor's Note: He said he had an authentic Martin jersey, how much more "real" do you need, SJ?)

-----

Originally Posted by joebabyny

Yeah and little red boxes won't stop me from penciling in an uptight NE-area character with a s@@@@y boston accent named after a legume as the main focus in an ex-convict bukkake either yo!

Originally Posted by johnny green balls

wtf did greenbeans ever do to you???

(Editor's Note: Yeah, WTF joebaby? Just because I had a wicked accident while paaaaaaaahhhhhking your caaaaaaaaahhhh in the ga-haaaaaaaahge is no reason for you to be hating on me, is it?)

-----

Topic: Bird poops on the Pretzledent....video

Originally Posted by Bob

That bird is now being interrogated at Gitmo.

(Editor's Note: big-bird-in-truck.jpg)

-----

liquor in the front, poker in the rear, my motto, just sayin'......

Originally Posted by ecurb2369

Thats a Bar sign right??? I know I have seen that before!

Yes, over at the Thirsty Misogynist pub and lounge. lolSC

(Editor's Note: Question: What's the drink special at the Thirsty Misogynist tonight? Answer: "The Mother/Whore" - milk, cookies, and a shot of moonshine.)

-----

Topic: did thor lock a thread???

DAMN ...that was you who locked my thread before I put my 2 cents in??? Well here is it...

I dont pull anything close to the instigating/insulting/ crap that Garb does and gets away with it...

Im a pain in the ass... I know that... but I do eventually adjust my posting the best I can to fit yours/max/and other requests... Garb just doesnt give a sh*t and thinks she owns the world.

Originally Posted by Brenjetsfan

He Escrub....FYI.....Garb don't own the whole world...only 1/2...I OWN the other.........................50/50babie....http://www.jetnation.com/forums/images/smilies/Signs/vactiontime.gif

(Editor's Note: Oh, snap - when did the divorce become final?)

-----

Originally Posted by dickkotite

my wife and i are new teachers. florida has a crap retirement plan that doesnt pay a dime until 12 years in. they expect 30 years of service for full $$$. i cant see 30 years ahed

the other option is they will put about $325 a month per person into an investment acct. In this option you can apparantly be vested in 1 year and get your money out. Im pretty sure it goes to retirement accts only . NOT 100% sure.

they have no 401k where they match.

so, in theory i could take option 1 and not begin to see a dime until 12 years and it will pay about a dime. Id have to do 20 years to see 50% retirement. that sucks.

Or i take their 320 x 2 a month contribution (not from our salary-on top of it) that goes into investment accts that we choose. we are not even allowed to contribute

IF I am wrong and it doesnt go to a retirement acct ONLY, what can I do if I have a pipe dream to bolt early and be an aging beach bum in 10-12 years. I know this is very unconventional, but keep in mind that my family and my wifes family are in seperate countires that have a very low costs of living, have beautiful seaside lifestyles and we already own property in both countries that have sea views and property taxes of only 300 bucks a year.

Ultimately, Id like to make a little extra cash renting rooms to tourists, taking people out on sailboat charters and perhaps flipping properties to foriegn vacation home seekers. we speak both languages and therefore have an advantage in that sense. Id like to leave the US with a chunck of principal in a high interest acct and live off interest

like i said, im investment ignorant. help a nig out fellas.....

Originally Posted by joewilly

speaking of which, if I withdrew early on 2 occasions i'd prolly be retired by now but I wouldn't trade my life with 2 kids for the world.

(Editor's Note: There is a penalty for early withdrawl - no one to take care of you when you start wearing diapers again...)

-----

Originally Posted by toon88

maria-sharapova-nude-2.jpg

(The Nomination: "POTW Nomination. Screw the politically correct crowd. She is hot." - PFSIKH)

(The Question: "07-02-2006, 03:53 PM - can you still nominate it if it is from almost a year ago? lol" - ecurb2369)

(Editor's Note: Yes, this post can be nominated based on the fact that SIKH is 100% correct - "She is hot.")

-----

Originally Posted by Green DNA

The 2nd, 5th and 8th place finshers don't have the body that she has , that's why. 3rd place, yeehaa!

Originally Posted by Arsis

technically the 8th place finisher has her body, because she finished 8th.

Originally Posted by Green DNA

Bottom line is that I would give her the DNA Express. ...and then make her drive me home.

(Editor's Note: As long as Danica finishes, I'm happy - that's just the kind of guy I am...)

-----

Topic: Sports Terms That Can Double As Dirty Talk

Originally Posted by G.O.B.

rusty_kuntz_autograph.jpg

(Editor's Note: There is no need to bring the ex-wife into this discussion...)

-----

Topic: 4-8 in a "crucial stretch"

Originally Posted by shawn306

At the start of this 12 game stretch I asked if the Yanks go 4-8 would you fire Joe Torre ?

Well I have made my decision...

As much as I hate to do it. I would have to let him go.

At some point in EVERY manager's career, for whatever reason things stop working. The Yanks have reached that point now and it is time to make a change.

Man I can't believe I'm typing this.

For whatever reason this team just isn't answering the call. Yesterday and today were great examples. They are not hitting, the bullpen is still a mess and even now in the ballpark you can sense the fans frustration. Even when they were up you could sense the "deadness" to the crowd almost waiting for the roof to cave in on them again.

Last season's post season debacle against the Tigers has carried over into this season. With all the "bats" we have there have been incredible stretches where they go into slumps at the same time. I can see one guy maybe too having tough stretches but when 4 or 5 guys go in the tank on a consistant basis like 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 something isn't right.

Maybe this team needs another voice to be heard. Torre has been there 11 years. Other than Bobby Cox I don't think anyone currently has been with the same team for that long a stretch.

I will always enjoy the "run" He will be in the HOF someday but it is time to move on and get someone in here that can light a fire under this group.

Originally Posted by kloogy

Agree. He won his rings...which is more than the fans of the 2 other teams here can say about their franchises in the last 15 years. It's now time to go.

Originally Posted by Scott Dierking

At least you have the past that you can clutchingly hold on to.

Hug her like a whore.

(Editor's Note: Waaaaa - Mets and BoSox fans always forget that they are 2 and 3 on the highest payroll list. Waaaaa. PS - the Yanks will turn it around this season, just wait and see.)

-----

Topic: Ladies & Gentleman, little Smizzy Christmas

Originally Posted by 124

Check out the way he blows.

Originally Posted by Bill Parcells

124 has lost his burst.

Originally Posted by Arsis

in smizzy's mouth? is that what this thread is about?

(Editor's Note: No, not in Smizzy's mouth - in a dixie cup somewhere in New Jersey. A 46 year old woman is using it as we speak to finally have a child...)

-----

Originally Posted by Jimmy 2 Times

Herm........

Thank God that's over.

Originally Posted by GreenBeans

You can say that again, and quite frankly I'm surprised you didn't.

(The Nomination: "POTW. You'd better not win it, though."- Thor99)

(Editor's Note: Not a winner, but you have to laugh at it.)

-----

Originally Posted by Thor99

GOB, if you're going to neg rep someone, you should have the balls to have yours enabled.

Chickensh!t.

(Editor's Note: G.O.B. must have grabbed the last donut out of the Mod's lounge again...)

-----

Runner-up of the Week Sponsored by Timbok's brother's uncle - Rebok.

Originally Posted by Bob

Kloogy's gone? I'm not surprised, but what happened?

Originally Posted by Panzer Division Marduk

I blame Timbok.

I know I don't have any evidence to back it up, but he does make a wonderful scapegoat.

Who burnt the Hindenburg? Timbok.

Who started WW1? Timbok.

Who spawned Paris Hilton? Timbok.

Who left the taps on, causing the Great Flood? Timbok.

What's the biggest city in Mali? Timbok, too.

(Editor's Note: Panzer is just the freaking MAN. Excellent stuff!)

-----

Originally Posted by G.O.B.

That's somewhat it but I guess that I've just had it with this Hollywood drama. Britney, Lidsay and Paris and rest of their fellow celebrity coke-ridden alcoholic whores, males & females both, have gotten out of control. I'm sick of hearing about their day to day antics, their day to day drug/alcohol abuse and all the associtated "I'm special" drama that comes with it. Paris' sentence reduction and the drama that encircled her probation violation was the icing on the cake. The Anna Nicole Smith crap was a prime example of how pathetic the american media and society has become.

With all the good men and women dying overseas, with all the tragic accidents and crimes we have here back in the states where an innocent person working their ass off dies or gets killed, these worthless pondscum sons of bitches continue to live without consequence. If Britney, Paris, Lindsay, & Nicole died tomorrow, they'd be sitting in Hell with Anna Nicole and I wouldn't lose an ounce of sleep. This country or this planey wouldn't stop what they were doing for 5 min. These no-talent having whores who haven't really 'worked' a true day in their life, who continually get special treatment and pampered by the courts, press and society, need to be be brought back to Earth.

(Editor's Note: Great post, GOB - there is still time to save this country, but people just need to get their priorities in order for that to happy. Methinks we're doomed....)

-----

Originally Posted by timbok

well,I have 1,000 posts here now...

My goal is 100,000 then I retire from this forum...

Originally Posted by Max

Timbok --

I gave you a head start. Good luck on one million!

(Editor's Note: Um, chief, he's gonna need another zero and an additional comma to hit a million. gg - can you help this disfunctional math student out, please?)

-----

Originally Posted by Smizzy

1051832201_l.jpg

deuce_bigalow_male_gigolo.jpg

I'm Just Sayin!!

(The Question: "ya know, when i posted this pic months ago, smizzy posted this same thing as a reply, and it was nominated for potw. Can the pretty much same post get re-nominated a second time?" - joebabyny)

(Editor's Note: Duece - the answer to your question is "yes", but it will not win this time either...)

-----

Please, no talk of censorship, that usually ends up with Garb calling me a scumbag lowlife and me calling her a dirty pirate hooker from Whore Island, and we don't need another of those threads around here, lolSC

(Editor's Note: GARB! GARB! We were supposed to be keeping that pirate play between US. GARB! I'm sooooooo disappointed in you right now...)

-----

Originally Posted by war ensemble

Chocobo-Hump.jpg

(The Nomination: "potw for chocobo secks" - Arsis)

(Editor's Note: I'm not sure I get it and I am sure I do not want to get it....)

-----

Originally Posted by 124

Way too young? Speak for yourself, they're in HS, I'm barely into college.

Your crap grades have nothing to do with snatchutory rape (mispelling intended, haha)

(Editor's Note: Hey, did you get a letter that said you were in (college)? Don't apologize for getting the letter, son - not everyone gets one, you know. Now ride the bus and be happy with your letter. How's the BBQ, by the way?)

-----

Topic: MID LIFE CRISIS

Originally Posted by Max

I had one a few years ago. It was bad. I started a Jets website. What was I thinking?

(Editor's Note: Flunkies don't think, they just do.)

-----

Topic: Vick case could go to grand jury

Originally Posted by timbok

wow..this guy is screwed.....

Originally Posted by joiseyjet

Lets find out if Vick is as fast as he thinks he is .Lets throw him in a 50 ft. X 30 ft. pen with a fence 20 ft. high & dip his nuts in alpo & throw in 3 pit bulls & if he can out run them for 20 mins. he can go free if not an early lunch for the doggies!!

(Editor's Note: I got $10 on the pitbulls, but only if Ronnie M. is wearing a muzzle.)

-----

"Im Chris Hansen with dateline NBC..."

17stan.jpg

Now let me get this straight... under the screen name "124" you asked our decoy...

(Editor's Note: ...to get you a samich and to wear a tank top. Do you think you are SouthernJet or something?)

-----

Topic: Boobs, Butt or shoulder

Originally Posted by The Troll

I thought this was a "Men, what do you prefer" thread. Who gets turned on by shoulders? Then I realized that ecurb started it, and nothing gets his motor running like men that have had shoulder surgery.

(Editor's Note: Sorry, e, but this is a waaaaayyyyyy funny post. "Hit me with that sling, big boy - harder, harder - is that all you got, Chad? Oh - it is?...")

-----

Originally Posted by Verde

Forget it, Garb. Apparently, Max *likes* the influx of 12 yr old posters here.

Originally Posted by Max

The 12 year olds seem to have run you out of town. I would say they aren't all bad.

hahahaha!

(Editor's Note: Hey - be nice to V bossman or SJ, jgb, and I might become her flunkies and start "turdinsidernation.net". You've been warned....)

-----

And this week's winner....

Originally Posted by johnny green balls

bandwagon schmandwagon. my first sports memory is watching game 6 of the world series with my dad in '86. we had given up hope and were about to go to bed when carter singled to left with 2 out and then... well you all know the story. it's a memory that will last with me forever.

last year when my dad was sick, i got him a framed and autographed version of the famous photo of mookie approaching first while buckner jogs after the ball in right field. so watch who you're calling bandwagon.

Congrats to johnny green balls for his POTW win (finally). The kid has a lot of class, he just hides it really well a good portion of the time. ;) I hate both of those '86 series teams with a passion, but it was a lot of fun to watch my drunk Mets fan friends go nuts when the Mets won game 6 that year. Good post, kid - wear the badge with pride this week:

potw.jpg

The Assist of the Week goes to Thor99 because he just gets it. Good work this week, Thor. Good work this week, Thor.

I'm slammed these days, so I gotta run.

Y'all be cool.

gb

you know every day i try and try to be funny and i've never won this thing, when i finally win, it's an emotional post about my dad and the first memory of watching sports with him as a kid and how he got sick last year. will i ever escape the old man's shadow???? ;)

thanks, beans. i will wear the banner with pride.

(oh and Joe, nah nah nah nah nah! i won and yoooouuuu didn't!!!!)

edit: LET'S GO METS!!

Good job Beans ,But I demand a recount (I live in Fla) I thought Assist of the week goes to the guy who Nom the post No? LOL anyways good job JGB I felt the same way with my dad watching that game ,it was the first time that a team that i was cheering for won .It was a great feeling that I will never forget as well ,this one is for you Bud :cheers: Us Mets fans have to stick together around here lolsc.

LETS GO METS

Good job Beans ,But I demand a recount (I live in Fla) I thought Assist of the week goes to the guy who Nom the post No? LOL anyways good job JGB I felt the same way with my dad watching that game ,it was the first time that a team that i was cheering for won .It was a great feeling that I will never forget as well ,this one is for you Bud :cheers: Us Mets fans have to stick together around here lolsc.

LETS GO METS

I finally get a little nugget thrown my way, and you're trying to take it from me?

congrats johnny & good job greenbeans.

johnny, please read the fine print that comes with sporting the banner

absolutely no gloating ;)

Thanks joewilly. :)

you know every day i try and try to be funny and i've never won this thing, when i finally win, it's an emotional post about my dad and the first memory of watching sports with him as a kid and how he got sick last year. will i ever escape the old man's shadow???? ;)

That's because I'm a big softy, kid.

LETS GO METS

Not always, Mikey - a lot of times it's the person that made me laugh the most for the week. Thanks for nominating the winner, though.

I finally get a little nugget thrown my way, and you're trying to take it from me?

You are okay in my book, Thor and no one can take that away from you. Of course it's worth nothing, but it's your nothing...

congrats,, I remember standing up with remote in hand, ready to click it off when the final out was done,, 1 hit,, ok,, still standing, ,2 hits, ,standing and backing towards chair, ,3 hits and its on baby!!!!

congrats,, I remember standing up with remote in hand, ready to click it off when the final out was done,, 1 hit,, ok,, still standing, ,2 hits, ,standing and backing towards chair, ,3 hits and its on baby!!!!

please be a little more clear here. you talkin bout the game or hitting johnny for talkin & gloating while the game is on. thanks

please be a little more clear here. you talkin bout the game or hitting johnny for talkin & gloating while the game is on. thanks

no, at that age, I made him sit, hands folded , no talking unless it was to answer 'Yes sir' when responding to my beer or foot rub requests

Archived