Get Out of Banned Free Card

who would you bring back?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. who would you bring back?

You have to eat in Italy to claim anywhere is the "best" and that someone else is wrong... otherwise you can state your favorites all you want...

just because something is first or original doesnt mean its best in ALL case,,

Thats a tip for those with Anal Retentive Thinking Disease

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i'm gonna add the "ecurb disclaimer" to my posts from now on:

Disclaimer: This post is based solely upon my personal experience and in no way is meant to judge, implicate, weigh, ponder, consider, value, interpret, rank, rate, diminish, marginalize or praise any experiences that I have not yet experienced, whether real or imaginary.

:rl::rl:

I was simply trying to be a pain in the ass here guys...

If you hadn't noticed... I have been up to that in this thread to further prove how stupid and annoying TX was with his constant instigating about nothing...

BTW this little place in my hometown, the Chef is right off the boat from Italy has the BEST Italian food... :)

What if you have relatives who grew up in the origins who cook? My grandmother makes the best pierogi's. Do they no longer qualify because the ingredients they are made with were not grown in Poland now that she's been living in the US?

Now your catching on!! :lol:

What if you have relatives who grew up in the origins who cook? My grandmother makes the best pierogi's. Do they no longer qualify because the ingredients they are made with were not grown in Poland now that she's been living in the US?

exactly ,, ecurb is digging a hole so deep that, based on his criteria, he will be able to comment on Chinese food very soon

:rl::rl:

I was simply trying to be a pain in the ass here guys...

If you hadn't noticed... I have been up to that in this thread to further prove how stupid and annoying TX was with his constant instigating about nothing...

BTW this little place in my hometown, the Chef is right off the boat from Italy has the BEST Italian food... :)

even if he's right off the boat, he's been away from italy for a few weeks/months and therefore his skills have already eroded making it no longer the best.

Sorry Stewie, that won't fly.

According to your logic, you have to be IN Italy (or wherever said food originates) to try it and see if it is indeed the best.

Guess you might as well be eating at the Olive Garden. Too bad.

even if he's right off the boat, he's been away from italy for a few weeks/months and therefore his skills have already eroded making it no longer be the best.

Your right... Im booking a flight to Italy and getting the final answer...

Sorry Stewie, that won't fly.

According to your logic, you have to be IN Italy (or wherever said food originates) to try it and see if it is indeed the best.

Guess you might as well be eating at the Olive Garden. Too bad.

lol... didnt you know they train their Chef's in Italy... maybe the are the best... :lol:

lol... didnt you know they train their Chef's in Italy... maybe the are the best... :lol:

Yes I know that...but they aren't IN Italy when we go eat there are they? Therefore they aren't the best.

By the way, I am booking a flight to Hamburg, Germany to eat the world's best hamburger.

well another problem is that the chinese invented pasta therefore making italian food not the best. and then, wheat was first harvested in sumaria making chinese noodles pressed from wheat not the best.

Now your catching on to the twisted logic! ;)

Yes I know that...but they aren't IN Italy when we go eat there are they? Therefore they aren't the best.

By the way, I am booking a flight to Hamburg, Germany to eat the world's best hamburger.

Is it 2lbs?

I was just saying it was wrong to call joebaby wrong... thats all... its just your opinion as it was his... everybody will have a different "best" and the only real true judge would be someone who has had the "real thing" in Italy...

exactly ,, ecurb is digging a hole so deep that, based on his criteria, he will be able to comment on Chinese food very soon

:rl: potw

Now your catching on to the twisted logic! ;)

uh, no, ,YOU are catching on that you need to back out of your crazy comments,,

serious at first,, nice try but no one here biuys it, ,you wil forver known as the 'Not invented Here' loco of JN

ecurb cant have sex.

He didnt learn the Birds/Bees from Adam & Eve :confused:

lol

Dud you really think I give a **** which Italian you think is best? I was ****ing around... it worked like a charm... TX style... got your feathers ruffled and your panties in a wad...

dumbass.

lol

Dud you really think I give a **** which Italian you think is best? I was ****ing around... it worked like a charm... TX style... got your feathers ruffled and your panties in a wad...

dumbass.

nice try,,

dont buy it,,

thought you were backing Joe up but didnt think it out, ,as usual :P

lol

dumbass.

so let me get this straight, you get busted being a tool, pretend you were doing some half-ass unidentifiable channeling of Tx and we're the dumbasses for not catching on? i like you kid, but you're treading close to looking like a major league ahole.

Archived