Get Out of Banned Free Card

who would you bring back?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. who would you bring back?

IMO: Troll tells it like it is.

To go a step further... the difference is that I am a complete homer... but if needed I can be objective...

Drob needs to go, he is too expensive and not good enough

The JETS dline sucks

The JETS Oline isnt great

Coles is going to be gone soon, who is his replacement?

the list goes on...

But I enjoy just being happy with the team... thats how I enjoy my football...

Troll on the other hand thinks Chad sucks, if you say otherwise your an idiot homer.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To go a step further... the difference is that I am a complete homer... but if needed I can be objective...

Drob needs to go, he is too expensive and not good enough

The JETS dline sucks

The JETS Oline isnt great

Coles is going to be gone soon, who is his replacement?

the list goes on...

But I enjoy just being happy with the team... thats how I enjoy my football...

Troll on the other hand thinks Chad sucks, if you say otherwise your an idiot homer.

Are you Willy Wonka?

If you feel that way let it out. I makes for much better discussion than Chad is the best QB of all time :lol:

Boy for somebody who considers himself amazingly objective you have a pretty hard time backing up your statements with facts.

I almost forgot to mention how hypocritical it is for you to complain about my "elitism" when you say other posters "tow the company line" with their opinions.

Also it's spelled t-o-e.

Actually it's "tow" when used for "towing the company line". Troll is a very good poster who knows football, if anything his problem might be that he's overly objective. What I mean by that is, he doesn't seem to put much water in the underdog role, which will help him be right more often than not, which is cool, a little too conservative for my taste but whatever floats your boat.

Personally, as if anyone gives a sh*t what I think, this board is much better off with all of those posters banished. The people who need to make more appearances are the guys from JetsAddicts, I feel if they dropped by JN more often it would really make this site more well-rounded.

Actually it's "tow" when used for "towing the company line". Troll is a very good poster who knows football, if anything his problem might be that he's overly objective. What I mean by that is, he doesn't seem to put much water in the underdog role, which will help him be right more often than not, which is cool, a little too conservative for my taste but whatever floats your boat.

Personally, as if anyone gives a sh*t what I think, this board is much better off with all of those posters banished. The people who need to make more appearances are the guys from JetsAddicts, I feel if they dropped by JN more often it would really make this site more well-rounded.

What's up with that site? I checked it out last season and not much was happening. If there are quality posters there I hope they come here and contribute.

Boy for somebody who considers himself amazingly objective you have a pretty hard time backing up your statements with facts.

I almost forgot to mention how hypocritical it is for you to complain about my "elitism" when you say other posters "tow the company line" with their opinions.

Also it's spelled t-o-e.

You know what's funny, Mr. Grammar Police?

You bash TX because you say he only said two things: Chad has a noodle arm; Nuge has a noodle leg. Yet, in the baseball forum, anytime a non-Yankee fan chimes it, you deem it necessary to let us know that the "MuttSox Yankee hater circle jerk" is about to commence. It's just ironic to me that some of the people that bitched about TX act just like him when it comes to their beloved 26-time World Champion baseball team.

I think Troll does it to be different and for no other reason... there are many other objective posters that I like and sometimes agree with...

That is bull****. When the Jets do something I like, I say it. Likewise, when they do something I don't agree with I say it. The difference between me and you is that when the team does something you don't like, you swallow it and go along with it. I don't. Not my style, never will be.

Have you ever seen me bash Kerry Rhodes? Coles? Cotchery? Brick? Mangold? Leon? No, you haven't.

You know what's funny, Mr. Grammar Police?

You bash TX because you say he only said two things: Chad has a noodle arm; Nuge has a noodle leg. Yet, in the baseball forum, anytime a non-Yankee fan chimes it, you deem it necessary to let us know that the "MuttSox Yankee hater circle jerk" is about to commence. It's just ironic to me that some of the people that bitched about TX act just like him when it comes to their beloved 26-time World Champion baseball team.

Hahaha that's such a ridiculous characterization of what happens hahahahah.

Man I'm really getting under your skin aren't I?

There is no f'n way in hell I am reading all the pages in this thread. I tried, got to page 11 and then said f it.

Anyways, I am sure most of you here remember how me and Tx used to go at it BIG TIME over at JI. He used to piss me off too, but over time you figured out he really wasnt the complete a##hole you thought he was and that he actually really understood football, was a good poster and a decent person.

But its amazing how many retards he reels in daily with his fish hook liners. Kudos to him for ruffling the feathers like no other, and for pissing off everyone he has ever pissed off.

There is no f'n way in hell I am reading all the pages in this thread. I tried, got to page 11 and then said f it.

Anyways, I am sure most of you here remember how me and Tx used to go at it BIG TIME over at JI. He used to piss me off too, but over time you figured out he really wasnt the complete a##hole you thought he was and that he actually really understood football, was a good poster and a decent person.

But its amazing how many retards he reels in daily with his fish hook liners. Kudos to him for ruffling the feathers like no other, and for pissing off everyone he has ever pissed off.

yeah well ruffling feathers and reeling people in in ways that are against the rules of the site gets you banned. So he is a cool dude and a decent person and all somewhere else now and everyone else gets the last laugh now.

yeah well ruffling feathers and reeling people in in ways that are against the rules of the site gets you banned. So he is a cool dude and a decent person and all somewhere else now and everyone else gets the last laugh now.

Yeah, right. This place wouldnt exist if that were true! :lol:

Yeah, right. This place wouldnt exist if that were true! :lol:

not true, just because there aren't many rules doesn't mean there are no rules. He broke the very few rules we have here and was banned for it, end of story. He wasn't so smart if he couldn't follow the, what, six rules we have here at JN.

I see our Dolphins troll 'crashingjet' got banned. That guy was too loopy, goofy and deluded to be that much of an irritant. What, did he freak out or something over Green?

Crashinghet got drunk and hit on Thorr99 thinking he was a she. Thor got pissed at this and banned him.

that must have taken you all night.

And didn't really prove much either. I was just making fun of Sox and Mutts fans or otherwise pointing out the painfully obvious.

Sorry to offend you Troll by having a different opinion yours.

And didn't really prove much either. I was just making fun of Sox and Mutts fans or otherwise pointing out the painfully obvious.

Sorry to offend you Troll by having a different opinion yours.

Okay, so you were just doing what TX did?

Gotcha.

If he acted like a good poster who knew football and acted like a decent guy more than 1% of the time he wouldn't have been banned. It's the fact that he so rarely did anything but act like an a$$ and try to piss people off is why he's a goner. JN is a fun place for fans to talk about Jets football and the NFL, if the only thing you try to do is piss people off then there's no reason not to be banned.

Okay, so you were just doing what TX did?

Gotcha.

Hahahahaha. I think you need to go to sleep man, there isn't even the slightest similarity to those posts and to what Tx did.

I'm sorry though, as a Yankee fan I don't know what I was thinking making fun of Sox or Mutts fans, I know they would never do the same and have nothing but the utmost respect for Yankee fans.

:sarc:

Hahahahaha. I think you need to go to sleep man, there isn't even the slightest similarity to those posts and to what Tx did.

I'm sorry though, as a Yankee fan I don't know what I was thinking making fun of Sox or Mutts fans, I know they would never do the same and have nothing but the utmost respect for Yankee fans.

:sarc:

Yeah, that is a good point. Because we have never ever shown disrespect for Pats fans.

You are nothing at all like TX. Like, when you said Mets fans have a superiority complex. Or, when you called Sox fans "clowns". Or, whenever you called GimmeShelter and Thor "dumb". That was nothing like TX. It was missing an "ass".

I am just sleepy.

If he acted like a good poster who knew football and acted like a decent guy more than 1% of the time he wouldn't have been banned. It's the fact that he so rarely did anything but act like an a$$ and try to piss people off is why he's a goner. JN is fun place for fans to talk about Jets football and the NFL, if the only thing you try to do is piss people off then there's no reason not to be banned.

Very true ! The fact that Mike (TX) was banned here is what brought me here in the 1st place. Fact is TX DOES know a ton about football but it seems his mission was just as you said MJ, to try to just piss people off and act like a complete ass. BP and I used to have some real battles over at JI for BP's defending TX's antics (We've become friends since that time). All TX causes is trouble. TX was even banned several times at JI even though he used to brag he was "unbannable". From what I gather he was warned MANY a time here before he was banned but wasn't smart enough to catch on. Good riddance.

Archived