Get Out of Banned Free Card

who would you bring back?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. who would you bring back?

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
People that think he was a good guy, are suckers... no two ways about it... sorry guys...

Who Posted?

Total Posts: 386

User Name Posts

ecurb2369 80

MasonJet 35

124 29

McGraw38 27

Garb 21

The Troll 19

joewilly 14

johnny green balls 13

Bob 13

Alk 12

Arsis 12

joebabyny 12

Bill Parcells 11

Thor99 10

Gainzo 9

80 7

mdrago4 7

faba 6

Barton 4

greengal 3

Thai Jet 3

Panzer Division Marduk 3

GimmeShelter 3

Smizzy 3

shawn306 3

Boozer76 3

L.I.MikeBleedsGreen 2

SoFlaJets 2

Jetlag 2

Green DNA 2

jetophile 2

BwanaZulia 2

Lil Bit Special 2

war ensemble 1

BornJetsFan1983 1

AVM 1

Jet/BosoxFan 1

SouthernJet 1

AirForceJetFan 1

green_blood 1

Verde 1

Ghost 1

NJ 1

Yes ecurb, we heard it 80 times already in this thread. you're like a broken record.

LOL....Barton you never got along with TX but as soon as he dropped a few "you've come a long way as a poster " lines on you, all was forgiven. Same for 124.

TX was good a expert at dishing out internet hand jobs when his act was growing old. Hey you were young and horny, don't feel bad.;)

You couldnt be more wrong on this one. I know tx did those posts but that has nothing to do with not having thin skin, which apparently too many people have when it comes to tx.

So i guess im the only one that misses Fred Jetstone then? :P

I miss that crazy sonofabitch. Two years ago, for Secret Santa, he sent me a Jets tongue ring. It was wrapped in a piece of paper with photocopies of Brooks.

He was awesome on Phinheaven as well.

Who was boom boom and why was he banned?

He just made up a lot of silly useless threads. If you want, look up some of his threads under members then his user name BoomBoom Mancini. You'll get the idea quickly.

He just made up a lot of silly useless threads. If you want, look up some of his threads under members then his user name BoomBoom Mancini. You'll get the idea quickly.

YIKES !!! I just looked up some of BoomBooms threads and in one of them (3-15-07) he had the Jets moving up to 13th in the NFL drafts 1st round. He had us taking Olsen but still the man was pretty frillin close with the move up prediction. BTW he was ,as usual, mocked to death for it.

We remember your love of TX Bill, but play nice. :biggrin:

Actually, I defended him against a barrage of personal attacks against himself and his wife one time by the feisty teens you like to counsel over at JI, which even for TX was a low blow. and you as an adult, were encouraging those feisty teens by pouring gas on the fire. he did nothing to warrant that kind of ****. ;)

Very well, carry on with the TX bashing.

Actually, I defended him against a barrage of personal attacks against himself and his wife one time by the feisty teens you like to counsel over at JI, which even for TX was a low blow. and you as an adult, were encouraging those feisty teens by pouring gas on the fire. he did nothing to warrant that kind of ****. ;)

JI has feisty teens? come on joebaby, let's give sooth another shot.

TX Sucks?

eh its lost its charm now...

As soon as Max gets back from the Village People impersonators convention things should really pick up. Stay tuned.

Max is 'vacationing' in North Carolina. Greenbeans is taking a week off.

Anybody else think they're out antiquing?

Actually Alk, this is the more impressive end

fl-sex-358.jpg

And Arsis, my pics are the official smut of JN, do not post other people's crap, lol!

hahaha, I just did a google search and went for the one without nudity.

I've nevah played with a bag of rethaded monkeys - is it wicked fun?

yeah it is lots of fun, but first you take the bag and swing it around over your head a few times, screaming and making monkey noises, then you turn the bag over and dump them on the floor in a pile and watch the hilarity of the whole thing when those funny little bastids try and stand up and move around. Lots of fun!

yeah it is lots of fun, but first you take the bag and swing it around over your head a few times, screaming and making monkey noises, then you turn the bag over and dump them on the floor in a pile and watch the hilarity of the whole thing when those funny little bastids try and stand up and move around. Lots of fun!

See, you really are phucked in the head. ;)

Oh wait - new Joey rules - lolSC!

Alk -please....

Archived