Get Out of Banned Free Card

who would you bring back?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. who would you bring back?

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol, I never denied being a little crazy in the head, doesn't make me scary or evil though. A little crazy is interesting.

...sure it is, if your into retahded drama.....go ask Tom Shane....ooops, my bad. ;)

how so? and for the better or worse?

It was a thread about banned posters, newbies, and just plain old arguments. Now it has pictures of semi-naked women so I would say the thread has turned for the better :)

Yeah... TX is just the guy JN needs back... :roll:

Yeah... TX is just the guy JN needs back...

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatsFanTX

Dude, when you put your panties in the dryer, just put them on the permanent press cycle, and that way they won't bunch up.

Quote:

I love how Max and Smizzy keep opening Smizzy's dumbass thread where he made a retarded statement based on facts that were in his toilet bowl after he took a dump this morning.

Talk about abuse of power.

Quote:

madmike just got owned.

What a dumbass.

Quote:

The Phins will win.

They are a better football team than the Jets.

Quote:

Put the crack pipe down.

Quote:

Another great post by the 7-year old.

Quote:

Isn't it time for cookies and milk and your afternoon nap?

Quote:

And what ahole Jets fan will be the first poster to nominate that one?

Quote:

You should be posting somewhere else along with all the other kiddies.

Quote:

Oh-oh, we now have a fat, bald, stogie-smoking old man giving me crap because he got run off by a 16-year old.

Hell, BZ has to be at least in his 50's, and I held my own.

Quote:

SoFla,

Will you please get your DewBag buddy John, to get his head out of Namath's butt, and start posting here again?

Enough is enough already, he is acting like a 2-year old.

While you are at it, how about bringing back that donkey-loving Jets fan that is also your buddy?

You put up with all my crap, why can't he?

Seriously, enjoy the game Monday night, it should be a great game.

Your good buddy,

TX

Quote:

Read the board before you post.

Dumbass.

Quote:

Don't get you panties in a wad.

What does this prove other then about about 10 dollars of Kinko's profits went down the $hitter?

Nothing.

Where is the context of Tex's quotes you used?

He obviously replied to something. Where are those quotes? Afraid he might be right?

Here is the moronic thing of the Tex bashing. Especially for the posters here since JN's incarnation and time spent at JI. Why did it take nearly 27K posts to get really sick of him? Not until the Jets became halfway decent and actually beat the Patriots in a game did it really matter.

Yet, we are subjected to 1000s of your posts when you have nothing to add. That is even more pathetic. Love or hate Tex, he at least made this place interesting.

What does this prove other then about about 10 dollars of Kinko's profits went down the $hitter?

Nothing.

Where is the context of Tex's quotes you used?

He obviously replied to something. Where are those quotes? Afraid he might be right?

Here is the moronic thing of the Tex bashing. Especially for the posters here since JN's incarnation and time spent at JI. Why did it take nearly 27K posts to get really sick of him? Not until the Jets became halfway decent and actually beat the Patriots in a game did it really matter.

Yet, we are subjected to 1000s of your posts when you have nothing to add. That is even more pathetic. Love or hate Tex, he at least made this place interesting.

Do you need a hug?

I think you need something more along the lines of a time-out. You seem to be cranky, did you miss your nap today little girl?

Just pointing out the moronic irony that it either took 27K Tex posts to be really annoyed with him and call for his banning.

Well, you dippy little TX haters, I have it from very good sources that TX is indeed laughing his arse off at this thread. Dumbazzes.....;)

:lol: I wondered how long it would take to get back to him.

Well, you dippy little TX haters, I have it from very good sources that TX is indeed laughing his arse off at this thread. Dumbazzes.....;)

Is anyone surprised at that? Actually, if you took out the redundency on both sides of that argument, the TX bashing is really a small part of the thread. I only came in here to begin with because i think the whole stance a lot of people are taking on the new posters being bad for the board is bull####.

Is anyone surprised at that? Actually, if you took out the redundency on both sides of that argument, the TX bashing is really a small part of the thread. I only came in here to begin with because i think the whole stance a lot of people are taking on the new posters being bad for the board is bull####.

You think it's bullsh*t. I think it's a pan of lasagna. Go figure.

Well, italian food does generally taste like crap once you leave nyc, so maybe we are talking about the same thing, hahaha.

totally wrong,,

Boston and Philly have MUCH better Italian food than NYC,, Philly especially,,

NYC not close

totally wrong,,

Boston and Philly have MUCH better Italian food than NYC,, Philly especially,,

NYC not close

Its all relative to what YOU think is good... unless you have spent some time in Italy....

Otherwise you have nothing to base it off of...

Its all relative to what YOU think is good... unless you have spent some time in Italy....

Otherwise you have nothing to base it off of...

silly statement, ,I base it off of having food in NYC, Philly and Boston,,

No one mentioned having food in Italy,,

please read posts carefully :confused:

silly statement, ,I base it off of having food in NYC, Philly and Boston,,

No one mentioned having food in Italy,,

please read posts carefully :confused:

How can you know what "good italian food" is... if you have never actually had "italian food"... its the best Italian food in your eyes... but your basing it off of what? Most everyone has an acquired taste... you like what your used to... doesn't mean that its the best... just means you like it best.

How can you know what "good italian food" is... if you have never actually had "italian food"... its the best Italian food in your eyes... but your basing it off of what? Most everyone has an acquired taste... you like what your used to... doesn't mean that its the best... just means you like it best.

your argument is so silly it hurts,,

we cant compare USA Italian food because we havent been to Italy,, wake up, you are making no sense,,

what next from ecurb,, you can comment on Jets unless you played on a NFL roster :P

your argument is so silly it hurts,,

we cant compare USA Italian food because we havent been to Italy,, wake up, you are making no sense,,

what next from ecurb,, you can comment on Jets unless you played on a NFL roster :P

Well i travel there twice a year on average, lol.

And now everyone look, this thread takes another turn, just when you think it has nowhere else to go! God will some mod shoot this thread like the lame horse it is!!

Archived