Get Out of Banned Free Card

who would you bring back?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. who would you bring back?

so let me get this straight, you get busted being a tool, pretend you were doing some half-ass unidentifiable channeling of Tx and we're the dumbasses for not catching on? i like you kid, but you're treading close to looking like a major league ahole.

I have been doing it the whole damn time in this thread... I dont feel like weeding through to pull up quotes... but go look if it bothers you that much...

I must have said "dont get your panties in a wad" 20 times in this thread...

I also knew SJ would bite on it because he was mad at me today already...

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have been doing it the whole damn time in this thread... I dont feel like weeding through to pull up quotes... but go look if it bothers you that much...

I must have said "dont get your panties in a wad" 20 times in this thread...

I also knew SJ would bite on it because he was mad at me today already...

Don't play this card. You were a noob when TX was here don't act like you "know his style". This isn't middle school, get over yourself.

Don't play this card. You were a noob when TX was here don't act like you "know his style". This isn't middle school, get over yourself.

If someone is consistent in his approach to posting for three months it would be fair for one to assume that that is his style of posting. If I make the same kinds of posts for three months people are gonna assume that is my style and how I am. Which is why most people here think I'm either mentally ill or retarded.

so let me get this straight, you get busted being a tool, pretend you were doing some half-ass unidentifiable channeling of Tx and we're the dumbasses for not catching on? i like you kid, but you're treading close to looking like a major league ahole.

He's full of it. Saw it was a seriously losing battle and changed his point of attack. Interesting that his point of attack is the same thing he claimed that tired 'ole TX did.....just sayin'.

Anyway, I had a delightful lunch in Boston's North End (Italian). El Fresco lunch of Pasta Fragiloi. Not as good as my "off the boat" relatives make - but pretty darn close.

He's full of it. Saw it was a seriously losing battle and changed his point of attack. Interesting that his point of attack is the same thing he claimed that tired 'ole TX did.....just sayin'.

Anyway, I had a delightful lunch in Boston's North End (Italian). El Fresco lunch of Pasta Fragiloi. Not as good as my "off the boat" relatives make - but pretty darn close.

my favorite soup in the whole world,,i think no R though :confused: , maybe you hav eth eold world spelling

I love it,, found a little place in raleigh that makes best I have had in a long time

my favorite soup in the whole world,,i think no R though :confused: , maybe you hav eth eold world spelling

I love it,, found a little place in raleigh that makes best I have had in a long time

Dude, my spelling in English is atrocious, imagine how bad my Italian is. Funny thing is, I used to be fluent. Now not so much. I just don't practice it enough. Planning a trip to Italy this early fall. I'm hoping the language just comes back to me, you know?

Dude, my spelling in English is atrocious, imagine how bad my Italian is. Funny thing is, I used to be fluent. Now not so much. I just don't practice it enough. Planning a trip to Italy this early fall. I'm hoping the language just comes back to me, you know?

Tell us how the food is when you get back.

if we want to all combine for more posts than ecurb today we have to work round the clock.

Im actually just a bot... not possible to beat me... I will just crank up the volume of posts...

Congrats that you like Alk and Gainzo, I like them too, Gainzo is a very good friend of mine. What about Garb? PKFISH? You don't like them? Why? They're not bad people. Garb is another person I really like.

PKFISH?

LMAO!

I can't believe this hasn't been punted up to the top for Max to see. Here goes...

It took TX 45 minutes to read this thread when it had 300 posts..I have a word of advice..Max, if you put ecurb on ignore before you read this thread it will cut out over 100 posts, just saying!

Who Posted?

Total Posts: 540

User Name Posts

ecurb2369 106

MasonJet 36

joebabyny 31

johnny green balls 30

124 30

Garb 30

McGraw38 27

Alk 24

SouthernJet 20

Arsis 20

The Troll 19

Bill Parcells 17

joewilly 14

Thor99 13

Bob 13

Gainzo 12

Boozer76 9

mdrago4 7

faba 7

80 7

Thai Jet 6

jetheelz 6

PFSIKH 6

Barton 5

greengal 4

Smizzy 4

GimmeShelter 3

Panzer Division Marduk 3

shawn306 3

AVM 2

Jetlag 2

brettw4rd 2

BwanaZulia 2

L.I.MikeBleedsGreen 2

SoFlaJets 2

BornJetsFan1983 2

jetophile 2

Lil Bit Special 2

Green DNA 2

Ghost 1

Jet/BosoxFan 1

Verde 1

AirForceJetFan 1

Lurker 1

NJ 1

war ensemble 1

green_blood 1

Easily, TX. Mike is not a bad guy and he always brought a rile up to the board. Much like Jet/BoSox's loss in the MLB forum would be for worse, I'll go on record in saying that not having TX around has been for the worse, especially in the off-season.

Well I like Mike. Always have said that. But speaking from the other side of the fence I have to be honest and say it hasn't been for the worse for the people that have to clean up after the mess.

You've been a member since October, you havn't known TX as long as all of us. See, that was the problem. A lot of newbies who didn't know him within a few weeks hated the guy but if you gave him a chance and actually listened to him, minus seeing the PATS in his username, you would see the guy had more of a clue about Football then at least 75% of the posters that are on this message board today.

Unfortunately he wasn't banned because of the newbies.

Before I get banned myself, I will leave this thread.

Joe --

You know what makes this place great? Yeah nothing I know, lol.

That being said -- NOBODY will ever be banned for making a point in a tasteful manner. Seriously. We can disagree on things in a civil manner (as was done here). But the day we start banning people for not agreeing with the company is the day we should just shut it all down.

If I were you I would feel the same way about this situation that you do. I mean that. It all just became more trouble than it was worth and he wouldn't comply and post serious that is why he was banned.

Or was it that my panties were just in a bunch? I forget sometimes. Call me Junior Soprano -- history is fuzzy to me!

:shutit:

I'd vote for him over anyone on that list. Forgot about him.

If I were Max, I'd have banned him, though.

Tom stopped writing me love poems and started sleeping with the JN Staff. He violated company policy! But technically he banned himself when he deleted his own account. :)

Because of him we had to write a HR Handbook on employee conduct! :biggrin:

There were "fights" because of too many newbs and young posters who were over-sensitive and who took things way, WAY too seriously for a MESSAGE BOARD TO TALK ABOUT FOOTBALL.

I know I have responded 8 times already -- but Tx was NOT fighting with the newbies. That isn't what caused all the problems anyhow.

let's face it, if it wasn't during the JN biggest loser competition and max hadn't weighed himself in the morning and realized he'll never fit into that size 28 g-string again, he wouldn't have been so sensitive to tx's comment to not get his panties in a wad and tx would probably still be here today.

I wore size 28 jeans for at least 2 years that I can remember.

5th grade.

You sound like Max's mommy

"You can't go out and play with that Tex guy, he's a bad influence on you!"

That just cracked me up. I read that the same way. ECurb can post a bit too definitely at times. Especially when he is speaking on the behalf of other people.

Damn I am like half way through this thread! Good stuff.

two people who aren't in the poll that I miss the most here are Tom Shane and GangGreenGiirl-great JETS fans both

He Johnny do me a favor and edit the poll options. Add SoFlaJets to this list. I loved that guy and I miss him dearly, hahahaha!

this thread is sooooooooo gay!

FREE PARIS!!!!

Oh that would be great. We could have Smizzy bring Tx back and say that he is the sheriff and Tx is here to stay. Then I could wait a day and say I am the judge and tx goes and ban him again.

DRAMA is fun! :Nuts:

I think Max is trying to grow this site and get more readers/posters--one's who actually contribute something useful and not garbage.

Good post. The goal here is to GROW this site. That has always been the goal. Tx had friends here, myself included. That is why he had such a long leash. It wasn't only we got tired of picking up all the poop that he got banned. We just couldn't train him. Sometimes they just can't be house broken I guess, lol.

The #s for this site though since he got banned are staggering. Post counts in May are above where they were during the season.

We have a lot of changes coming soon. This summer we will launch another home page to tie in all the free features on the site and make some new features easier to find.

http://www.big-boards.com/kw/NFL/ratio/

More posters = better board? I don't see it that way at all. Quality over quantity

More posters = more activity = better board? I don't see it that way at all. Again, quality over quantity. The only thing this may accomplish is putting an additional $1.59 in Max's pocket so he can make a grand total of $3.29 a month.

More posters = more opinions = better discussions. True, if there is quality...unless people forget the dreaded lolSC.

More posts make it easier to ignore Garb. I'm just saying!!!

I love this thread and I still have like 20 pages left!

Garb, ALK, Tx, PFSIKH & myself were all invited here.

I double checked the list.

Garb - Confirmed.

Alk - Confirmed.

PFSISH - Confirmed.

Gainzo - hhhmmmmm that name doesn't appear on the list. You will have to wait in line with the others.

Sorry bloke.

:Nuts:

Actually, I call 'em posters. I've never met most of the people here. My "opinion" is based on their board "persona" which sometimes is misleading. Yah, I find you, the poster namd MasonJet, somewhat annoying at times. That does not mean you aren't a good, kind person with a real name. There's a diference. I think so, anyway.

I have met some people though. All good, again, in my opinon, except for one - and she's at another board.

Garb --

Please don't bring Limo into this conversation. Personal attacks are not allowed.

Thank you,

The Management

max is going to be bummed he is on vacation and missed this. :lol:

About 5 pages left. This stuff is gold. Really, I will read every post in this thread. And there are a lot of them.

Good work. And Faba you bastard -- nah, I have no comeback for the joke. You as well Thor. The antique shopping has left me tired I guess.

I wore size 28 jeans for at least 2 years that I can remember.

5th grade.

you know it took you at least 4 years to pass the 5th grade. So you were saying that for two of the 4 years you were in 5th grade you wore a size 28?

Archived