Magini Press Conference

Maxman

Or worst, depending on how one sees it. It bought him a book deal, which bought him a beat-writer to write the forward to said book, which fed media campaign to extend him after the following season's 6-10 stinker.

Mr. Moderator,

That press conference was hilarious. If I remember correctly herm made that comment after some reporter insuated that the jets did not try to win a football game. Herm was pissed and he should have been. Hell I put that saying up in my office! While I see your point, my opinion remains unchanged.

Seems to me I've heard this before.?.? :biggrin:

hehe

Or worst, depending on how one sees it. It bought him a book deal, which bought him a beat-writer to write the forward to said book, which fed media campaign to extend him after the following season's 6-10 stinker.

lol

Mr. Moderator,

That press conference was hilarious. If I remember correctly herm made that comment after some reporter insuated that the jets did not try to win a football game. Herm was pissed and he should have been. Hell I put that saying up in my office! While I see your point, my opinion remains unchanged.

:rl:

Herm is a genius, the problem is he is evil and his genius is in manipulation of people/public relations. I am pretty sure Bush would be better off with Herm as his PR advisor than whoever the hell he has now.

:rl::yahoo::bwahaharoll::happy0071::funny_post:

Wow. How many times can you rephrase the same question? 75% of those questions given to Mangenius were about Kendall. although Kendall gave the same answer to pretty much all of them.

Other than that. Good conference. I'm excited about Harris and Revis.

Archived