Latest on the ShenoccaBeard Situation

Bugg

BELI'S CHICK TACKLED

BELI'S CHICK TACKLED

LOSES $$ AND KIDS

By SUSAN EDELMAN and JEANE MacINTOSH

news014.jpg

July 4, 2007 -- The reputed Jersey girlfriend of New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick not only lost her bid to move her kids into his tony Brooklyn townhouse - she now has to pay child support to her ex.

Sharon Shenocca must even fork over $67,500 to pay for ex-hubby Vincent Shenocca's legal fees resulting from their bitter custody fight, a judge ruled.

In a stunning blow to the blond, 41-year-old housewife, New Jersey Family Court Judge Stephan Hansbury awarded primary custody of the couple's two children to Vincent - and then ordered Sharon to pay him $121 a week in support.

The judge also is making her pay more than half of her ex's legal bills for the divorce fight sparked by her alleged adultery with Belichick. That's in addition to her own $100,000 bill for lawyers.

Sharon Shenocca now has to move out of the Morris Township home where she lived while married and has continued to stay with the kids. She has already sold her stake in the home to Vincent for $125,000.

"I don't think he's going to put her out at the curb - but obviously, they have to make arrangements," a family friend told The Post.

Sharon had asked the court to let her move her son, 8, and daughter, 6, to Park Slope, where Belichick bought a $2.2 million town house for her use.

But Hansbury nixed her request, noting that her ex-hubby, a $55,000- a-year stucco contractor, "offers a dependable home and an income to support the children" - while Sharon, a former Giants receptionist, "offers neither."

Citing Sharon's "ease of lying to the court" - she initially claimed Belichick never gave her a dime, then confessed that he was bankrolling her lavish lifestyle - Hansbury gave her the kids every other weekend, an occasional midweek dinner and some holidays. susan.edelman@nypost.com

I agree, we must pay for our actions & sharon is doing just that. I only hope the kids don't suffer too many negative consequences of living without a mom.

it's a sad day when this kinda stuff happens & the kids are the real losers.

I agree, we must pay for our actions & sharon is doing just that. I only hope the kids don't suffer too many negative consequences of living without a mom.

it's a sad day when this kinda stuff happens & the kids are the real losers.

JoeWilly --

I like you. I really do.

But calling these kids losers was over the line. Even if you have first hand knowledge about their social status you shouldn't post it here.

C'mon man.

I don't get it. How is she supposed to pay "alimony" if she doesn't work? He makes $55K and she makes $0. She better hit the pavement!

Sharon 'aint getting any lovin' from BB either anymore. He's been seen out and about with some twice-divorced 40-something from Palm Beach Fla.

I don't get it. How is she supposed to pay "alimony" if she doesn't work? He makes $55K and she makes $0. She better hit the pavement!

Sharon 'aint getting any lovin' from BB either anymore. He's been seen out and about with some twice-divorced 40-something from Palm Beach Fla.

How is she going to pay? HHHMMMMM maybe she will have to crack open a Fed Ex package or two. If each package really contains 40 grand she should be okay.

Belichick is a two faced scumbag.

thats what you said last time,, for all we know the palm beach chick is a beard until all legal proceedings are done.

JoeWilly --

I like you. I really do.

But calling these kids losers was over the line. Even if you have first hand knowledge about their social status you shouldn't post it here.

C'mon man.

:rl: :rl: very good cap't. but I stand by my comment. any kid who lets their mom date a pats affiliate is a loser

JoeWilly --

I like you. I really do.

C'mon man.

I dont think he was calling them losers as much as he was saying that they will be the biggest losers as far as outcome is concerned

I dont think he was calling them losers as much as he was saying that they will be the biggest losers as far as outcome is concerned

Yeah I was just busting his hump. JoeWilly is good people. Ask him to tell you about his extensive array of toasters sometime.

OMG, what could be worse than finding out your mom has been screwing around...

with Bill Belichick. :eek:

Finding out that your mom has been screwing around with Bill Belichick after Belichick screws Tom Brady. ;)

Archived