I'm Protesting & Taking a Stand RIGHT NOW

Barton

It is ridiculous the amount that Barton has gotten **** on in this thread.

Whenever Chad gets put out to pasture this season, if he doesn't bump this, I will.

Look, you're going to have a full season of Barton and your good buddy ecurb this season. I hope you don't blow a cork this year. :D

As for Barton, I'm a Pennington pessimist, I was surprised that he played the entire season last year with a shoulder that still wasn't 100%. but I'm optimistic about the upcoming season, so it's kind of silly to be hating on the guy already.

Guys, the sig stays till he is gone. I'm DEAD serious about this.

I can lead all of you to water but I cant make you drink. I can keep preaching about it till I am blue in the face, but you wont listen anyways. And thats fine, thats your opinion. But I am just done with it. It will be a good time once he's off the team/benched/injured. I figure it could come really early in the season after we start out 2-5 or so.

I knew you couldn't keep your promise. Here you are STILL talking about Chad. Just because you don't mention his name doesn't change that fact. So much for your "he's dead to me" BS.

I knew you couldn't keep your promise. Here you are STILL talking about Chad. Just because you don't mention his name doesn't change that fact. So much for your "he's dead to me" BS.

I was talking about fans like YOU. Try not to confuse the difference. And I was also answering the people who said I should change my sig.

It is ridiculous the amount that Barton has gotten **** on in this thread.

Whenever Chad gets put out to pasture this season, if he doesn't bump this, I will.

The point isn't that he dislikes Chad. That's fine. It's the fact that he harps on about how much Chad sucks CONSTANTLY and never talks about any other single players on the Jets, at least not that I can recall.

Lord knows there have been more than enough arguments about Chad on this board, Barton's whining about Chad is well past the stage of productive discussion and has now moved on to completely pointless posting and just annoying the crap out of everybody.

The point isn't that he dislikes Chad. That's fine. It's the fact that he harps on about how much Chad sucks CONSTANTLY and never talks about any other single players on the Jets, at least not that I can recall.

Lord knows there have been more than enough arguments about Chad on this board, Barton's whining about Chad is well past the stage of productive discussion and has now moved on to completely pointless posting and just annoying the crap out of everybody.

Mason, I am right with you. I am not a big Chad supporter either, but I am so tired of Barton bashing on Chad. Barton can string more then two words together if he tried other then Chad sucks, but it has become so few and far in between it's hard to see when. i really wish Barton would get some new material. Right now, Chad is the best option we have at qb, is he going to win us a superbowl. Probably not him alone. But, I think our offense is capable of playing with any team out there. I hope Revis is the **** because our line is probably going to suck. That is going to be our downfall. the d line people.

Mason, I am right with you. I am not a big Chad supporter either, but I am so tired of Barton bashing on Chad. Barton can string more then two words together if he tried other then Chad sucks, but it has become so few and far in between it's hard to see when. i really wish Barton would get some new material. Right now, Chad is the best option we have at qb, is he going to win us a superbowl. Probably not him alone. But, I think our offense is capable of playing with any team out there. I hope Revis is the **** because our line is probably going to suck. That is going to be our downfall. the d line people.

The front office certainly added enough of people for the DL to give the CS plenty of options. The battle for the final roster spots sure will be fun to watch.

I will not be posting about Chad Pennington anymore until he is off the roster or out of the starting lineup. Once he's out, I will have a CPEP (Chad Pennington elimination party)

Sorry, but I cant take it anymore. I've had enough of Chad F'N Pennington. I'm sick of him. This franchise is spinning its wheels in mud with this joke of a QB. His crap sh#t arm is the biggest joke I have ever seen. I also see I am pissing alot of people off (not that I give a sh#t, it actually makes me laugh), but I am just done wasting my time on a complete loser like Chad Pennington. Sick of wasting so much of my time and energy on a completely irrelevant player.

Now all of you Chad lovers can rejoice and shake your pompoms. But I'll be back fulltime before you know it. Chad sucks and he'll be benched or injured soon enough.

I'm completely D-O-N-E with Chad Pennington. Ask me who he is, I dont even know him anymore. He's dead to me.

holy cow let the guy throw a pass .:baby:

Archived