I'm watching the Wildcard game

Gainzo

I thought Leon did OK. Neither team had much of a running game.

this is a good news/bad news thing G-

the bad news is the Pats lost their leading rusher in Dillon

and the good news is we picked up a 1200 yard beast

I still can't understand why you guys are watching this game. I have the AFC Championship game on tape and have never watched it. Too much pain!

Tell me about it. Friday nite went to my friend's son's b-day party - little sh*t Williams student. Anyway, because he likes torturing me - he puts in the Pats/Colts Champ game tape - made sure I would see it when I walked in the front door. Damn kid. Hey, T, look at this - he says. Yah, happy freakin' b-day, kid.

I just caught myself yelling, like I don't know what's coming...damn, why do I always set myself up for the fall? Oh, I'm a Jets fan, it comes with the territory...

lol, I thought I was the only one. And I watched it already....

The Jets secondary is making Jabar Gaffney look like a Pro Bowler!

Yeah,ya know why??Don't forget that Dyson was questionable for that game with a high ankle sprain and wasn't supposed to play at all.He tried to suck it up early on but couldn't do it so he was replaced by more mediocre players.It was tough when our best corner couldn't play at 100% against the Patsies.

That changed the way our defense could defend their offense in a big way.

We're not pussies! We're Jets fans, you get used to this kind of embarassment.

You're what, 19? You don't know half of it bro! The older guys here have seen some unspeakable Jets horrors that would need years of counseling to undo. Hopefully, you got in on the cusp of the glory years ;)

When you think back to that game you feel the Jets played poorly. But after watching it agin ,we play damb good. The momentum shifted after the Chad backwards pass. Plus during that game there were alot of non calls that should have been called. Miller got away with alot of holding ,and there wee some New england non calls. Draped across receiveres and no calls made.

WTF is wrong with this place. I've seen alot of circle jerks on this board but never a circle jerk involving Jets fans using a Patriots fan as the pivot man. :lol:

I don't know what a "pivot man" is and it scares me deeply that you do.

BZ

WTF is wrong with this place. I've seen alot of circle jerks on this board but never a circle jerk involving Jets fans using a Patriots fan as the pivot man. :lol:

No kidding! Gainzo being from Australia explains everything though.:P

Yeah,ya know why??Don't forget that Dyson was questionable for that game with a high ankle sprain and wasn't supposed to play at all.He tried to suck it up early on but couldn't do it so he was replaced by more mediocre players.It was tough when our best corner couldn't play at 100% against the Patsies.

That changed the way our defense could defend their offense in a big way.

Yep. The cushion Dyson was giving on the first drive was criminal. I think it was worse than what the mediocre players did later and it let Jabar Gaffney start thinking he was a legit starting wr.

JEEZ, all i want to know is, who's bright idea was it to rewatch that game and torture yourself with a gameday thread for a repeat of a loss?? I have now seen it all, the new season needs to start this weekend!

Are you really in that big of a hurry to start the suffering all over again? :lol:

The Jets will bite off the heads of their rivals and eat their entrails for lunch. Mangini will start his own country, and Jets fans will throw themselves into the Hudson River like lemmings. Me first! Oh, wait, that's the 'Prediction' thread. Sorry. :P

Archived