RB Alvin Banks

Jetlag

It feels like I read about how bad he is everyday. How long before this scrub is cut from the team?

No doubt, the loudest hit was delivered by rookie ILB David Harris, who unloaded on rookie RB Alvin Banks in a goal-line drill.

QB Kellen Clemens, recognizing that a player was missing in the formation, started screaming at Banks.

They'd be crazy to cut him. He may have made a few mistakes but he's had a good camp. He runs hard between the tackles and isnt afraid of contact. He will do just fine stepping into Cedric Houston's vacated spot.

They'd be crazy to cut him. He may have made a few mistakes but he's had a good camp. He runs hard between the tackles and isnt afraid of contact. He will do just fine stepping into Cedric Houston's vacated spot.

You really think that he will beat out Danny Ware? I havn't been to camp yet, but, I just don't see it. Ware has all the talent in the world and I havn't heard as many bad things about him as I have heard about Banks.

Then again I liked the Tony Fisher signing so, who knows.

You really think that he will beat out Danny Ware? I havn't been to camp yet, but, I just don't see it. Ware has all the talent in the world and I havn't heard as many bad things about him as I have heard about Banks.

Then again I liked the Tony Fisher signing so, who knows.

I think they both have a shot at making the team, but would have different roles. Fisher was horrible during his few days in camp. Banks and Ware have both been impressive, and both have made some mistakes, too.

Archived