John Abraham. Will he play friday night?

victorjets

The bigger question is, will I injure my groin just by pulling up my underpants? Alright, injuries are injuries, but Abraham, what a quitter for all the wrong reasons. That 'stomach flu' thing, I wanted to punch him in the face. Be a gamer.

And I really wanted to like the guy despite his verbal gaffes to the press. Meaning: "I'm only looking out for myself." Not that there's anything wrong with that in an often brutal and unforgiving sport, but he should have known better than to say it out loud. More than once. In different ways. I don't think I'm wrong on this.

if d'brick (left tackle) handles abe(left end) i'll be duly impressed. I expect atl's right end will keep d'brick too busy to chase down abe though

did the falcons switch his position this year?

I mean i smoke and all, but my memory isn't that bad that i can't remember the d-line a few years back...ellis, ferg, d-rob, abe....

ahhh yer prolly right.... my apologies. I just assumed he played left end. I better either get my facts straight or change my username to joeshasta ;)

haha, chit happens. If its the only thing you get wrong all day, you are doing far better than me. :bag:

Archived