Brandon Moore Contract

gang_green03

Brandon Moore is much younger and is making much less than Kendall. The Jets would like to compensate Moore since he has started the majority of games at RG for the Jets from the start of the 2004 season to present day. He is going to be here for a while and the Jets certainly do not need another player distracting the team. They also have stuck to their word. Once they were done with deciding about what they would do with Kendall, they said they would move foward to discussing money with Brandon. They have done just that. Call Tanny what you want, but he sticks to his words.

Brandon Moore is much younger and is making much less than Kendall. The Jets would like to compensate Moore since he has started the majority of games at RG for the Jets from the start of the 2004 season to present day. He is going to be here for a while and the Jets certainly do not need another player distracting the team.

he also didnt agree to a contract LAST OFFSEASON and hasnt gone to the media complaining...

Kendall is never happy.

Hope it's not for too much; we signed Moore to a very cap-friendly (5 yrs/$5M) extension last year that locked him up through 2010. He's worth more than the $800K-1M he's locked up for (plus his signing bonus was almost non-existent; about $300K).

If we redid his deal, this would be the biggest slap in the face of all to Kendall. Much more than taking snaps at center or with the 2nd team or even the rookie dorm thing.

Kendall is never happy.

Hope it's not for too much; we signed Moore to a very cap-friendly (5 yrs/$5M) extension last year that locked him up through 2010. He's worth more than the $800K-1M he's locked up for (plus his signing bonus was almost non-existent; about $300K).

If we redid his deal, this would be the biggest slap in the face of all to Kendall. Much more than taking snaps at center or with the 2nd team or even the rookie dorm thing.

If Moore agreed to a contract last year as well then this FO is in some deep sh!t.

Kendall is never happy.

Hell, yeah.

#27, you and i both know that that crap the FO spewed was just horse-doodoo.

Yeech..Brandon Moore needs to hire a new agent. Why did he sign such a crap deal! I think long snapers make more than he does. Is it the Jets fault that he probably had a relative put together that 5 year deal.

Horse-doodoo for sure, but it was their WORD! ;)

They said that they don't redo contracts with more than a year remaining?

I've had my share of disagreements with the FO, but I don't remember reading that. They redid Chad last year.

If they redo Moore they should lock up Rhodes before he has a pro-bowl on his resume.

They said that they don't redo contracts with more than a year remaining?

I've had my share of disagreements with the FO, but I don't remember reading that. They redid Chad last year.

If they redo Moore they should lock up Rhodes before he has a pro-bowl on his resume.

I believe it was more than two years remaining. I read it on here, so who knows if it was true.

Archived