Elle Macpherson...STILL the hottest MILF goin'

SoFlaJets

yeah... "bustin chops" thats what you call it when its a losing battle... but when your winning you gladly play the role of dickhead...

SoFla wanted me to post them.... I did it for him.... you jumped the gun and tried to pick a fight with me like usual... but picked a bad one...

Maybe next time...

wrong? i was right in my statement,, I dont care if God asked u to post,,I was commenting on it was a waste of time,, if we saw 1st post we saw pix already,, again relax and keep posting,,

wrong? i was right in my statement,, I dont care if God asked u to post,,I was commenting on it was a waste of time,, if we saw 1st post we saw pix already,, again relax and keep posting,,

It was his thread... if he wanted the pictures posted 500000 times... thats his choice... get over yourself... nobody else seemed to mind one bit... in fact most people appreciate not having to open up a new tab/window to look at them... especially at work...

It was his thread... if he wanted the pictures posted 500000 times... thats his choice... get over yourself... nobody else seemed to mind one bit... in fact most people appreciate not having to open up a new tab/window to look at them... especially at work...

ok ok you made your point, just don't drop my bags when you're carryin them to the team bus, rook.

Very nice. For a second there I thought that she was smart also, but then I realized that the paper is folded so the side that she is looking at is actually upside down. Luckily, I'm not looking to debate economic policy with her anyway.

LOL

I thought it was... but Im not a big newspaper reader.. so I wasn't positive... VERY funny... you know someone on set must have noticed... and not said a word...

here rook, have a peek at this while you are washing the vets jocks..;)

elle-04.jpg

I asked ec to post them for me since I don't know how to put any pix up that aren't in my avatar...if I had known how, I wouldn't have even bothered with the link and story I mean a picture IS worth a thousand words...

hahaha,, np,,you have to realize,, its fishing season when the rook is around

bileca_nenad_fish_10kg-hooked.jpg

There is a lot more nudies than I expected of her when you google image her... hopefully one day I can say the same about some younger hotties like the Jessica's (biel and alba) :)

Well, Elle is a model and has shot a bunch of fashion/art nudes.

Biel is set to be nude in some movie she is doing, so i am sure the pervs will have the screen caps up in no time.

Well, Elle is a model and has shot a bunch of fashion/art nudes.

Biel is set to be nude in some movie she is doing, so i am sure the pervs will have the screen caps up in no time.

Alba is what Im really looking for! :lol:

jessica_alba_beach_06.jpg

anyone remember the scene in caddyshack where bill murray is digging holes in the grass and staring at the women playing golf and murmurring, "ummm bark like a dog"

More importantly is where the front shot from that day is hiding... looks like she is topless...

anyone remember the scene in caddyshack where bill murray is digging holes in the grass and staring at the women playing golf and murmurring, "ummm bark like a dog"

"Man in the boat overboard. You beast. You savage. C'mon, bark like a dog for me. Bark like a dooooooog. I'll teach you the meaning of the word respect." LOL!

Archived