Assante has escape clause in his contract

faba

Samuel is a good CB but not a great CB.

Thats why NE wont pay him the crazy money he wants. With that being said, he still is the best CB NE has at the moment. The rotation of Hobbs, Samuel, Gay and Merriweather will be a good one.

Since when has Hobbs or Gay been any good? lol. The Pats secondary is in trouble this year if thats what you call "Good"

Now

Dyson

Revis

Miller

Barrett and

D.Coleman

With K.Rhodes in the defensive backfield is what you can call a... "Good" Secondary.

Man, I would love for the Jets to have 2 first rounders... We did draft 2 first round players this year in Revis and Harris but I would really love for the Jets to have the #1 and #2 pick... lol, that would be crazy. But honeslty, if they Jets had for example a # 12 and a #18 in the draft, that would be a great 1st round to fix up the O-Line.

The Jets might be better off with multiple 4th round picks...

Just a prediction, obviously. Let's have this conversation at the end of this year. You know, when us Jets fans will be looking forward to at least another 5 years of DR and you Patriots fans will be waving goodbye to the suddenly mediocre Samuel.

Like I said, NE was looking for a CB when they found Samuel.

Samuel is a good CB but not a great CB.

Thats why NE wont pay him the crazy money he wants. With that being said, he still is the best CB NE has at the moment. The rotation of Hobbs, Samuel, Gay and Merriweather will be a good one.

Man, you guys kill me. He closes on the ball better than any CB in the NFL, including Baily. I'd take him off your hands in a microsecond. The minute he was signed my first thought was, well Coles will be off to a slow start this year.

Since when has Hobbs or Gay been any good? lol. The Pats secondary is in trouble this year if thats what you call "Good"

Now

Dyson

Revis

Miller

Barrett and

D.Coleman

With K.Rhodes in the defensive backfield is what you can call a... "Good" Secondary.

That is indeed a very good secondary especially with that ferocious pass rush...oh wait...

The Jets might be better off with multiple 4th round picks...

lol tell me about it... L.Washington was one hell of a steal in the 4th. When we drafted him, I went NUTS because im a FSU fan and I always thought Leon was a better runner than W.Dunn, and when we drafted Leon... I just KNEW that we drafted a PLAY-Maker... It's never good to bragg, But I was right.

That is indeed a very good secondary especially with that ferocious pass rush...oh wait...

We also have a more than solid LB's this year. Harris, Vilma, Barton, Thomas and Hobson will all be making plays. Yea our D-Line may have some troubles but S.Ellis is a great 3-4 DE and Robertson has started to come into his own. Last year Kimo was a cancer, this year Coleman should play 10 times better than Kimo.

Our Jets D will actually be a pretty tough D this year. Im excited.

You know what Garb... Your really not so bad, at first I really could not stand you, its a sick thought... But im really starting to like you. I heard the Patriot message boards are horriable, no wonder why you like to post on a Jets site. one thing I know about you... Your a great Patriots fan, and I think you know more about the Pats than I do my Jets, lol.

Run for your life Garb...

Why is that crazy?

I can easily envision the Jets with the first pick in next years draft with that OL and DL.

Everyone on that OL and DL is returning from last year except Kendall. Anyone would agree that Coleman has to be an improvement over Kimo. Mangold and D'Brick will certainly be better in their second years. No one else is at an age yet where declines can be expected. And yet these are basically the same lines that they Jets went 10 - 6 with last year. So, you are saying the loss of future HOFer Kendall will be the difference in 10 -6 and having the worst record in the NFL?

Very astutue.

Everyone on that OL and DL is returning from last year except Kendall. Anyone would agree that Coleman has to be an improvement over Kimo. Mangold and D'Brick will certainly be better in their second years. No one else is at an age yet where declines can be expected. And yet these are basically the same lines that they Jets went 10 - 6 with last year. So, you are saying the loss of future HOFer Kendall will be the difference in 10 -6 and having the worst record in the NFL?

Very astutue.

PatriotReign is a moron... I try not to even look at what he says these days... He became old already on this site.

Very astutue.

Ferguson is supposed to be better but has looked shaky at best. You cannot sugar coat how bad the Jets OL has looked. I dont buy this Rope a Dope crap. That is for Saps like DWC to lap up. The Jets went 10 - 6 vs a much easier schedule.

On DL Robertson is out of position. He is not a 3 - 4 NT. The same DL is returning that ranked 24th in rushing yards allowed and 27th in yards per rushing attempt. 4.60 yards per attempt. You dont stop the run and you dont win. Indy was one exception but Penny aint no Manning.

Very astutue.

oh yea POTW nom

We also have a more than solid LB's this year. Harris, Vilma, Barton, Thomas and Hobbs will all be making plays. Yea our D-Line may have some troubles but S.Ellis is a great 3-4 DE and Robertson has started to come into his own. Last year Kimo was a cancer, this year Coleman should play 10 times better than Kimo.

Our Jets D will actually be a pretty tough D this year. Im excited.

Our defense blows. End of discussion.

I dont know where they found you but you are priceless.

Too funny Man. Youre Golden I tell ya, Golden. HA

you're gonna have to up your game a little PR37-this ain't JI where blanket statements like the Jets will be picking 1st in the draft-that stuff ain't going over 'round 'chere...we take our football a little more serious than that bro

you're gonna have to up your game a little PR37-this ain't JI where blanket statements like the Jets will be picking 1st in the draft-that stuff ain't going over 'round 'chere...we take our football a little more serious than that bro

YEAH!!!

Hey SFJ, it was tongue and cheek. I know the Jets wont be picking first.

Archived