Jaguars | Garrard to start

Ghost

I love Chad... But I would love Byron on this Jets team with Coles, Cotch, Brad Smith, Stukey, Leon and Thomas Jones... He has a CANNON! But the thing is, I still think Chad Pennington is the better QB for this Jets team, lol call me crazy but Chads accuracy and leadership skills blow Byron out of the water... I just think it would be fun to watch a run and gun type of team...

I love Chad... But I would love Byron on this Jets team with Coles, Cotch, Brad Smith, Stukey, Leon and Thomas Jones... He has a CANNON! But the thing is, I still think Chad Pennington is the better QB for this Jets team, lol call me crazy but Chads accuracy and leadership skills blow Byron out of the water... I just think it would be fun to watch a run and gun type of team...

Clemens.

You want Byron Leftwich on this team. A player who can be compared to a Manatee, yet don't want Clemens to start?

You want Byron Leftwich on this team. A player who can be compared to a Manatee, yet don't want Clemens to start?

I was just saying, Leftwich has one of the best arms in all of Football. I would still rather have Chad as the starter over Byron any day of the week because of his leadeship, heart, desire to win, accuracy and poise. And as far as KC goes... I was never impressed with him while he played at Oregon, and Im still not impressed with him in the NFL. KC will not be ready to be the starting QB for the Jets for another 2-3 seasons at the very least

I was just saying, Leftwich has one of the best arms in all of Football. I would still rather have Chad as the starter over Byron any day of the week because of his leadeship, heart, desire to win, accuracy and poise. And as far as KC goes... I was never impressed with him while he played at Oregon, and Im still not impressed with him in the NFL. KC will not be ready to be the starting QB for the Jets for another 2-3 seasons at the very least

Wow!

Did you ever watch Kellen play at Oregon or are you just making that up to help your cause? Because honestly I have to call BS on that. If you live in the Northeast there is no way you ever saw him play consistently, they never show Ducks games here.

EDIT: I see you live in florida but Duck games never being played still stand. There not even always broadcasted in Oregon.

Did you ever watch Kellen play at Oregon or are you just making that up to help your cause? Because honestly I have to call BS on that. If you live in the Northeast there is no way you ever saw him play consistently, they never show Ducks games here.

EDIT: I see you live in florida but Duck games never being played still stand. There not even always broadcasted in Oregon.

He is full of it... no doubt

There is one QB who has a slower wind up than Chad and its Leftwich, sure he has a rocket, but the guy is slower than christmas and takes for ever to get the ball out of his hand which negates his arm strength to some degree because DBs break on his pitcher like wind up.

I would've signed off on that after the Jags game last year!

So where does everyone think he may legitametly land?

I would have said the Vikings, but they literally just traded for a QB.... Perhaps KC, Washington or Atlanta?

Gotta be Atlanta, that's gotta be just what they were waiting on. No way they go into the season with Harrington, unless they plan on tanking for the #1 but I never buy that argument, especially in football.

There is one QB who has a slower wind up than Chad and its Leftwich, sure he has a rocket, but the guy is slower than christmas and takes for ever to get the ball out of his hand which negates his arm strength to some degree because DBs break on his pitcher like wind up.

now chad has a slow wind up too. LOL I'm surprised he can get the ball to anyone at all with his noodle arm and his slow wind up, yet he's ALL TIME.....well you know the rest.

Oh. by the way, anyone? stat line? put it next to Chad 2002. Anyone? Anyone?

now chad has a slow wind up too. LOL I'm surprised he can get the ball to anyone at all with his noodle arm and his slow wind up, yet he's ALL TIME.....well you know the rest.

Oh. by the way, anyone? stat line? put it next to Chad 2002. Anyone? Anyone?

are you aware that 2002 was 5 years, 3 shoulder injuries and two surgeries ago? He hasn't come close to matching that year since then. In 2004 he might have but he got hurt again.

Leftwich = Culpepper

Cannon arm, good mobility but can't shake the injury bug. He's a great story but anybody who wants to see him in green and white are just nuts. What about Leftwich ending up in Detriot? Their back-up is down for the count and Kitna's up there in years.....can you picture all those WRs with him being able to throw some bombs?

Leftwich is a less celebrated version of Pennington with an actual NFL arm. He gets hurt but when he is playing his team does have a winning record. Whichever team picks him up or trades for him is getting a good Quarterback as long as they can protect him. He can do a lot of things Mr.Pennington cannot do.

Leftwich is a less celebrated version of Pennington with an actual NFL arm. He gets hurt but when he is playing his team does have a winning record. Whichever team picks him up or trades for him is getting a good Quarterback as long as they can protect him. He can do a lot of things Mr.Pennington cannot do.

Yea like be on the sidelines come week 1...

With our OL, Leftwich would be as bad of a fit here as Vinny T in a WCO. Sure he's got a strong arm, but his windup is the same speed as a 9 year-old imitating his favorite baseball pitcher in slow-mo.

Its all the burgers he eats... remeber we are supposed to think he is friends with Chad becuase Chad once took him to MCdonalds? LOL

Leftwich = Culpepper

Cannon arm, good mobility but can't shake the injury bug. He's a great story but anybody who wants to see him in green and white are just nuts. What about Leftwich ending up in Detriot? Their back-up is down for the count and Kitna's up there in years.....can you picture all those WRs with him being able to throw some bombs?

what the heck are you talking about? Leftwich has no mobility.

Archived