The Official DefenseWinsChampionships Musings on the world thread Part Deux Merged 6X

Should I have to keep this Sig after the Patriots cheated to win?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I have to keep this Sig after the Patriots cheated to win?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yet another thoughtful and inspiring post by ecurb.

Thanks, Bruce! You da man.

I try hard... I try hard

(compared to DWC in this thread... ":bag:" is actually a good post.... lol)

Im spending my time over at PatsPlanet and other places this week... :)

I try hard... I try hard

(compared to DWC in this thread... ":bag:" is actually a good post.... lol)

Im spending my time over at PatsPlanet and other places this week... :)

I can't wait until you and DWC go over to ChiefsPlanet in December. :lol:

It didn't let me post. this angers me, i think there will be a lot of funny posts in the in the coming weeks, and i want to take part.

You have to get an email confirmation first. did you get it?

What's your name over there?

You have to get an email confirmation first. did you get it?

What's your name over there?

i think that was the problem. i got the confirmation, but i didn't respond in time. i'm lazy...

mdrago4

i'll give you my password if it makes any difference in a pm. let me know

i think that was the problem. i got the confirmation, but i didn't respond in time. i'm lazy...

mdrago4

Thats what it should be here...

Just sayin...

mdrago4

Just confirm the email

I don't need your password.

Just be careful, n00bs get hazed over there. brutally. :P

Hey, I have to sit with you at the Dolphin game in Miami. is Tic Tac coming?

i'm pretty sure she is coming. I'm ordering the tickets soon, and make sure she isn't in the middle of finals.

should be an awsome time, i have my cherbet jersey all ready to go.

sounds like a plan on the seating arrangements.

i'm pretty sure she is coming. I'm ordering the tickets soon, and make sure she isn't in the middle of finals.

should be an awsome time, i have my cherbet jersey all ready to go.

sounds like a plan on the seating arrangements.

It's time to retire that Chrebet jersey, hang it up, put it on the wall... Great Jet, but it's time to put Chrebet with Namath and Martin. Go get yourself a Rhodes or Cotchery Jersey, maybe even COles... And Rock that in Miami.

It's time to retire that Chrebet jersey, hang it up, put it on the wall... Great Jet, but it's time to put Chrebet with Namath and Martin. Go get yourself a Rhodes or Cotchery Jersey, maybe even COles... And Rock that in Miami.

I am one of the cheapest humans you will ever meet. I can't spend 5 dollars without wincing. I haven't gone shopping for a non-essential item since i was in high school (7 years). i can't spend money, i still have an orange John Elway jersey, that i consider to be up to date. :)

I'd wear my penny jersey (b-day gift), but my dad will be wearing that when we are down south.

I am one of the cheapest humans you will ever meet. I can't spend 5 dollars without wincing. I haven't gone shopping for a non-essential item since i was in high school (7 years). i can't spend money, i still have an orange John Elway jersey, that i consider to be up to date. :)

I'd wear my penny jersey (b-day gift), but my dad will be wearing that when we are down south.

lol, I feel ya. I dont like spending money on Sports Jerseys myself but I think all Jet fans need a Rhodes or Cotchery jersey :)... Im still rocking my Coles Jersey since before he was a redskin, lol... Boy was I glad when he came back.

lol, I feel ya. I dont like spending money on Sports Jerseys myself but I think all Jet fans need a Rhodes or Cotchery jersey :)... Im still rocking my Coles Jersey since before he was a redskin, lol... Boy was I glad when he came back.

if i was going to get a jersey, i think i'd be with Mangold, Leon, Miller, or Thomas. I really like those guys. I could understand wanting the guys you mentioned, they are the heart and sole of this team for years to come.

if i was going to get a jersey, i think i'd be with Mangold, Leon, Miller, or Thomas. I really like those guys. I could understand wanting the guys you mentioned, they are the heart and sole of this team for years to come.

Man, now thinking about it... After reading the names such as Mangold, Leon, Miller or Thomas, I really think I want a Leon Washington Jersey the most. I'm not saying that he's better than a Rhodes or a Cotch, I just really like the underdog... Just read my Leon Washington is a better (Runningback) than R.Bush and you would understand, lol.

I think I may have to get my future Leon Jersey customized... Leon "Neon" Washington

Man, now thinking about it... After reading the names such as Mangold, Leon, Miller or Thomas, I really think I want a Leon Washington Jersey the most. I'm not saying that he's better than a Rhodes or a Cotch, I just really like the underdog... Just read my Leon Washington is a better (Runningback) than R.Bush and you would understand, lol.

I think I may have to get my future Leon Jersey customized... Leon "Neon" Washington

i don't know that you want that customized. Washington is such a stand-up guy that you are going to want the real thing. I know you think he's better than bush, which is cool, i think its close, but i would lean towards Bush. No one could convince either of us that he wasn't worth the Herm Edwards trade.

talk about two birds with one stone. haha

i don't know that you want that customized. Washington is such a stand-up guy that you are going to want the real thing. I know you think he's better than bush, which is cool, i think its close, but i would lean towards Bush. No one could convince either of us that he wasn't worth the Herm Edwards trade.

talk about two birds with one stone. haha

Plus the fact that Leon was drafted in the 4th for alomost nothing... And that Reggie never even made it made past the 4th pick for BIG TOME MONEY... I would say we did just fine. Leon is Just as amazing as Reggie is in the open field, and as far as running back goes... Leon had a better YPC than Reggie last season running behind our O-Line with 2 rookies and Pete Kendall as a guard, while running behind C.Houston, K.Barlow... Reggie ran behind McCalister and a better O-Line and still never put the numbers up as a runner as did Leon

The sooner the Saints move Reggie to WR, the better.

how long has JI been around? and how many posts did you guys rack up?

I see Panzer down there lurking, he has links to the old JI board.

I was a long time lurker until Mangini was hired.

It all started here by a guy known as ''The Wizard''.

I see Panzer down there lurking, he has links to the old JI board.

I was a long time lurker until Mangini was hired.

It all started here by a guy known as ''The Wizard''.

that's funny to hear them say that the year they get good. lol, talk about irony, cashes in his chips a year too soon.

i don't even know how i found this site. i would always google for jets articles, and i was trying to get more information on mangold and brick, and regular columns only wanted to talk about how bad mangini was going to be, or how we would miss herm so much.

there's only so much a guy can take. Either way, this was the first sight that i saw that would give specific detail about the D and O lines. Either way, i stayed :lol:.

Plus the fact that Leon was drafted in the 4th for alomost nothing... And that Reggie never even made it made past the 4th pick for BIG TOME MONEY... I would say we did just fine. Leon is Just as amazing as Reggie is in the open field, and as far as running back goes... Leon had a better YPC than Reggie last season running behind our O-Line with 2 rookies and Pete Kendall as a guard, while running behind C.Houston, K.Barlow... Reggie ran behind McCalister and a better O-Line and still never put the numbers up as a runner as did Leon

The sooner the Saints move Reggie to WR, the better.

Draft position means nothing.

Lets look at the numbers from 2006:

Leon: 151 carries, 650 yards, 4 TD / 25 receptions, 270 yards, 0 TD

Bush: 155 carries, 565 yards, 6 TD / 88 receptions, 742 yards, 2 TD

The rushing stats are a wash. The receiving stats are what they are.

Keep in mind that Bush was playing behind McAllister who rushed for over 1000 yards.

Bush>Leon

Draft position means nothing.

Lets look at the numbers from 2006:

Leon: 151 carries, 650 yards, 4 TD / 25 receptions, 270 yards, 0 TD

Bush: 155 carries, 565 yards, 6 TD / 88 receptions, 742 yards, 2 TD

The rushing stats are a wash. The receiving stats are what they are.

Keep in mind that Bush was playing behind McAllister who rushed for over 1000 yards.

Bush>Leon

New Orleans forced the ball to reggie, and made him their focal point at all times. Leon came in as a rookie that had to beat out 3 guys (regardless of how bad they may have been), and still got enough playing time to match bush in rushing

BTW, leon averaged 9 YPC, reggie averaged 11 YPC...there's just not much difference.

Had leon been put in the same situation as reggie, the numbers would be identical. i still think reggie is a smidge better, but not by much.

Archived