The Official DefenseWinsChampionships Musings on the world thread Part Deux Merged 6X

Should I have to keep this Sig after the Patriots cheated to win?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I have to keep this Sig after the Patriots cheated to win?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually my threads are no more important than anyone elses and I shouldn't be breaking the rules to publicize my pick em league.

That said....Don't throw me under the bus. It hurts and it's a bitch getting all the stains out.

I have more fun in reading your threads than DWC's. Are you happy?! lol

It doesn't matter who you are it's all in what you say, as far as I'm concerned. And what you say makes up who you are, so it's a vicious cycle.

The thing is, we don't make a thread for every thing we think of, DWC. We only post it for important stuff, things that would spark interest/debate. Something that people would want to read, ya know?

Come on BILL... DO YOUR JOB... Go check out the threads iv made the past 2 weeks... And once again... GET BACK TO ME...

Why don't you check your pm's?

Because I'm gonna give you some old fashioned Bill Parcells (non mod) if you keep this up. and I don't think you're gonna like it.

Come on BILL... DO YOUR JOB... Go check out the threads iv made the past 2 weeks... And once again... GET BACK TO ME...

You sure are a pushy bugger. I'm a troll here I know, but your down right unbelievable in your incessant rhetoric and never ending cycle of identical posts. Freshen your schtict and you might get some respect, and for gods sake, quit calling out the MODS.

I'm finding humor in watching DWC self-destruct. I can't be alone on this.

:Just Joined:

Oh trust me, you're not alone. :rl:

The loss of Kendall should help this Jets team as far as having a guard who can actually open up holes for the run game, but it may hurt us with pass protection for the simple fact Kendall was a veteran who knew how to play the game. With that being said... The fact that Mangold and Ferguson both have thier rookie seasons behind them as players, I feel that should overcome the loss of Kendall in terms of experience. I'm not worried about a huge drop off in Offensive production as a fan, for 2 reasons... #1 Kendall was no beast, and 2nd, it's only gonna help us in the near future... If Bender cant handle the load, I'm pretty sure Mangini and the front office will find a guard through the draft... 1st or 2nd round, or even FA next season.

I find that amusing, to say the least.

This crap is still going on? I leave for a while to have dinner & then watch Herm make an ass of himself for an hour on HBO. And this is the 'welcome back'?

DWC - chill yourself. It's a long season. No mod likes banning people - Jets fans in particular - right before the season. We don't brag to each other for banning someone. A day later the banned poster is forgotten anyway (unless it's BoomBoomFoley who has something of an inexplicable cult following). We only do it when one poster is annoying the hell out of so many other posters or causing general disharmony on the boards. This, in turn, annoys the 6 of us. We don't power-trip; what we do is follow the path of least resistance.

So I'm asking you nicely. Pretty please. Chill out & we can all enjoy the season together like one big happy family.

Just be aware that Smizzy is into the incest thing, so it's one of those kind of families.

Its the damn lounge... I had a idea that could bring alot of fun to the site...

Everyone make 4 predictions on the season, and keep it under the sig untill the season ends... and also predict the score for week 1... WTF Was wrong with that? Why take my fun away? I dont know what Mod did it, but its messed up no matter who it was.

But yet Smizzy can have a pro pick em on the main page... Aint that FF?

this is getting ridiculous...you love attention more than my old dog, and that b!tch was a sucker for attention.

You sure are a pushy bugger. I'm a troll here I know, but your down right unbelievable in your incessant rhetoric and never ending cycle of identical posts. Freshen your schtict and you might get some respect, and for gods sake, quit calling out the MODS.

:rl: :rl:

that's flippin hilarious, and true...so very very true.

This crap is still going on? I leave for a while to have dinner & then watch Herm make an ass of himself for an hour on HBO. And this is the 'welcome back'?

DWC - chill yourself. It's a long season. No mod likes banning people - Jets fans in particular - right before the season. We don't brag to each other for banning someone. A day later the banned poster is forgotten anyway (unless it's BoomBoomFoley who has something of an inexplicable cult following). We only do it when one poster is annoying the hell out of so many other posters or causing general disharmony on the boards. This, in turn, annoys the 6 of us. We don't power-trip; what we do is follow the path of least resistance.

So I'm asking you nicely. Pretty please. Chill out & we can all enjoy the season together like one big happy family.

Just be aware that Smizzy is into the incest thing, so it's one of those kind of families.

BRING BACK BOOMBOOM!

Smizzy and DWC are both terrible. I think they should both be forced to share a thread and be separated from the rest of the board. And maybe G.O.B. too that guy is terrible. I don't think it'd be a terrible idea to have the 3 of them share a room and record that as a special video feature either.

Smizzy and DWC are both terrible. I think they should both be forced to share a thread and be separated from the rest of the board. And maybe G.O.B. too that guy is terrible. I don't think it'd be a terrible idea to have the 3 of them share a room and record that as a special video feature either.

SPerm Edwards is one of the best posters on JN.... wtf are you talking about?

I guess if that turns you on, but I really doubt you'll see it anytime soon at your local BestBuy. Maybe at your local gay sex store, though.

Archived