The Official DefenseWinsChampionships Musings on the world thread Part Deux Merged 6X

Should I have to keep this Sig after the Patriots cheated to win?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I have to keep this Sig after the Patriots cheated to win?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's been fun, ill be back after we go 2-0

:)

You can't go.

Your posts are slowing ecrub down as he takes time to read them. Hell, he has only 1,989 posts over the last 28 days. That is down from 2200 a few days ago..

you know what else is hard? starting as many threads as you do that are about yourself. i for one, am not interesting enough to post 20 threads a week about my shoe size or whatever.

Starting threads about myself? I made a damn joke on a damn message board... How bout you look under all the threads I'v started since I been here... Maybe you dont know it, but im a fan of the Jets, and my threads that I start show it.

Starting threads about myself? I made a damn joke on a damn message board... How bout you look under all the threads I'v started since I been here... Maybe you dont know it, but im a fan of the Jets, and my threads that I start show it.

no worries dude.

never take me seriously enough to have a change of emotion.

no worries dude.

never take me seriously enough to have a change of emotion.

It's just that all I do is talk football on this site, and if im not talking football im clowning around with ECurb or the mods in Thor or Smizzy, (and all the threads I have ever started will show that) but at the same time, I dont why everyone has it out for me on this site, all I try to do is bring a little entertainment and not always try and be drop dead serious 24/7 in the offseason, thats all.

You can't go.

Your posts are slowing ecrub down as he takes time to read them. Hell, he has only 1,989 posts over the last 28 days. That is down from 2200 a few days ago..

POTW nom!

You suck DWC, you made me nominate a stinkin Pats fan. I feel dirty now. blech!

Hey, DWC.

How about them Noles? :confused0082:

lol, im a fan of the noles, we always have exciting players year in year out... But at the same time, I'm not a die hard noles fan, or even a die hard NCAA fan, not even close... Im a die hard Jets fan and a Die hard NFL fan... So if the Jets lose this week, or anyother week... Then say how bout them Jets? If you wanna get any kind of reaction out of me.

Plus, it's not the Seminoles that suck... It's been the starting QB... Drew Weatherford! He's worse than Thad Busby

POTW nom!

You suck DWC, you made me nominate a stinkin Pats fan. I feel dirty now. blech!

Noithing new... I always get OWNDED in the POTW threads. I'v seen myself in the POTW threads like each and every week since I been here... But never have I ever been the one with a POTWN... Im the one getting shiit on left and right. Nothing new BP, nothing new.

Only time I get a POTWN is when "DWC" Nominates myself.

It's just that all I do is talk football on this site, and if im not talking football im clowning around with ECurb or the mods in Thor or Smizzy, (and all the threads I have ever started will show that) but at the same time, I dont why everyone has it out for me on this site, all I try to do is bring a little entertainment and not always try and be drop dead serious 24/7 in the offseason, thats all.

we got tired of hating on ecurb. we needed a new post whore to sh!t on.

congrats.

BTW, this is the lamest prank since this years April Fool's joke.

I lose track of all the foolishness around here. Was the AFD prank the Soothnation.com thing? If so, screw you. That was brilliant.

The "TX is a mod" thing, not so much.

Archived