Sorry For A Positive Thread...

SoFlaJets

and all when we're all pretty disheartened but could it be our OL is starting to gel after the performance we saw yesterday in the 4th quarter?

Honestly i haven't seen the game tape yet (not aired out here, and couldn't make it to bar), when i see comebacks, it generally means the QB is takin a 3 step drop and just launching the ball. It takes a lot of pressure off our O'line, speeds the game up...

correct me if i'm wrong, but was KC making a lot of quick release passes, or no?

I hope they are gelling though, it would be great if we can get this kind of (4th quarter) production against worse D-lines.

he was getting killed on 3,5 and 7 step drops md...until the 4th quarter

yikes. probably a good thing i missed it then. This line will come together, they have good talent at two of the slots, they will pick it up.

Revis is a player is one positive so far and Clemens showed potential as our future QB at least for one game.

I'm looking forward to watching him play next.

he was getting killed on 3,5 and 7 step drops md...until the 4th quarter

On all the good plays made in the fourth quarter, the ravens were sending 4 and sometime 5 rushers. Mostly four. Yes, it is a positive that the OL was able to block when they had good numbers, since we've seen them blow assignments on 3 and 4 men rushes before.

The ravens blitzed on the TD to Baker but that was just a 3 step drop.

they clearly were not sending the house late in the game, and were in more of a prevent, which we know usually doesnt prevent much. But there were some positive signs to build on.

On all the good plays made in the fourth quarter, the ravens were sending 4 and sometime 5 rushers. Mostly four. Yes, it is a positive that the OL was able to block when they had good numbers, since we've seen them blow assignments on 3 and 4 men rushes before.

they clearly were not sending the house late in the game, and were in more of a prevent, which we know usually doesnt prevent much. But there were some positive signs to build on.

hit_nail_on_head.jpg

and all when we're all pretty disheartened but could it be our OL is starting to gel after the performance we saw yesterday in the 4th quarter?

truthfully, when a QB has a fast release and makes fast decisions, the OL will be made to look better then it really is.

I believe that the SWAGGER Kellen diosplayed is infectious! The team followed his lead!

truthfully, when a QB has a fast release and makes fast decisions, the OL will be made to look better then it really is.

I believe that the SWAGGER Kellen diosplayed is infectious! The team followed his lead!

he sort of reminded me of Vinny in his ability to fire up and lead the team in a comeback yesterday KJ

I saw some extra pressure from a 5th rusher, though sometimes late or from outside on several occasions in the 4th quarter cane. I have the piss stains on yesterdays pants to prove it. I thought he was gonna get killed a couple times. he moved around pretty well but yeah, credit the oline for helping to keep him alive.

clemons got rid of the ball quickly when the pressure came. it gives me hope for the future that he's real deal

I saw some extra pressure from a 5th rusher, though sometimes late or from outside on several occasions in the 4th quarter cane. I have the piss stains on yesterdays pants to prove it. I thought he was gonna get killed a couple times. he moved around pretty well but yeah, credit the oline for helping to keep him alive.

clemons got rid of the ball quickly when the pressure came. it gives me hope for the future that he's real deal

yea the good news JW is it gives Mangini a chance to allow Chad to heal to when he's 100% and he may even be able to beat a team like Miami next week

yea the good news JW is it gives Mangini a chance to allow Chad to heal to when he's 100% and he may even be able to beat a team like Miami next week

for sure sfj. I was very impressed with him. I expect good things from him after yhe way he got the team into a rythum in the 4th quarter. that was a tough defense yesterday & he showed amazing poise. that quick release & rocket arm will serve the jets well.

I'm a big chad fan but if he plays well moving forward, I think he gives us the best chance to win. he can stretch the field & open up the running game. chad has yet to scare the 8th man in the box.

I thought the playcalling was a little to predictable even in the 4th quarter.

I really think this kid can help open up the running game

Thank You, SFJ , yes

There were positives:

1. Darrell Revis- to me he's the story of the year so far. He has shut his side down twice in his first 2 NFL games. The fins with Nick Saban,a DB genius, pick Jason Allen at 14 last year and he never played.

2. Kellen Clemens- was that Brett Farve in the fourth quarter? I know I saw Bubby Brister for the first three, but.....

3. Nick Mangold- I just never see a reply where a DL throws him to the side or simply does a shake and bake, swim move to kill our QB, that's more than I could say for a certain #4 overall.

4. Chris Baker - could it be? He's been teasing us for years now. Could he be ANOTHER weapon to go with the C&C Music Factory? Did you see that catch?

There were so-so's

1.Thomas Jones - yes?, no?, maybe? I was sold quickly on Turner but the grass is greener I guess. One poster had a pic of him barreling over a DB and that did it for me, and the 6.0 ypc, I don't care, getting carries in the NFL for over 3 years. L.T. SHMEL. T. that's impressive

What a shame, he's stuck behind him AGAIN.

2.Mike Nugent - pinned a 50. hooked a 53. He broke his streak, dam, I thought we had a Mutant on the team, no, he's human. I want a TB everytime, like Hall's first year.

He still the greatest kicker in the league, but, hooking that 53,man...

3.Defense - went from bend,break,crumble last week, back to the bend don't break crap.

One the one hand we had Willis and kept him to only 97,on the other hand we were playing Kyle Boller,Kyle boller.

and there was JMac, the f--king piece of s--t skumbag,f--king ba!! lickin doochbag!

He showed that in our preseason games as well. Most fans blamed it on vanilla play calling but it wasn't. Kellen came in the game and the offense looked better, he gets everybody fired up.

Archived