Which unit on defense has played the worst?

RunStuffer63

I would say the Linebackers.. It is their job to create pressure, and they haven't done the job.. Where is Bryan Thomas?

Come to think of it, I didnt notice Thomas all game. Didnt see much of Hobson either, but Thomas was invisible.

And btw speaking of invisible, Ginn had 1 catch for 15 and 3 KO returns for a 27yd average.

great first round pick, LOL

I would say the Linebackers.. It is their job to create pressure, and they haven't done the job.. Where is Bryan Thomas?

Dude

Your gimmick is growing really tired here..either post something positive or I'm going to ban you.

Come to think of it, I didnt notice Thomas all game. Didnt see much of Hobson either, but Thomas was invisible.

And btw speaking of invisible, Ginn had 1 catch for 15 and 3 KO returns for a 27yd average.

great first round pick, LOL

I still can't believe they took this guy. Lol

Our D-line, easy. They are utterly horrid, both in pass pressure, and in run stuffing. It's almost like opposing O's are playing 11 against 8, with the Jets fielding no D-Line at all.....

The Defense starts and end with your D-Line, without quality play there, your LB's get eaten up, and your DB's have to cover too long. Our D_line is the heart and soul of our failures on Defense (Although to be fair the DB's aren't exactly winning any awards as yet either).

Archived