Daily Dose of Spygate.

DonCorleone

This smacks of sour grapes, but the Patriots reportedly caught the Jets illegally videotaping during a game last season in Foxborough, Fox Sports.com reported yesterday.

Suspiciously, the report, quoting unidentified sources, surfaced more than a week after the Patriots were busted by the Jets for spying at the season opener. Bill Belichick and the team received heavy sanctions from the NFL.

The Patriots didn't make a stink last year with the NFL, the report said. They simply put a stop to it. The Pats apparently didn't confiscate any evidence.

GM Mike Tannenbaum, reached by the Daily News, said, "There's nothing to the story."

This smacks of sour grapes, but the Patriots reportedly caught the Jets illegally videotaping during a game last season in Foxborough, Fox Sports.com reported yesterday.

Suspiciously, the report, quoting unidentified sources, surfaced more than a week after the Patriots were busted by the Jets for spying at the season opener. Bill Belichick and the team received heavy sanctions from the NFL.

The Patriots didn't make a stink last year with the NFL, the report said. They simply put a stop to it. The Pats apparently didn't confiscate any evidence.

GM Mike Tannenbaum, reached by the Daily News, said, "There's nothing to the story."

We didn't report it, we didn't confiscate the camera or any evidence, but it happened. So was that the Genius world's greatest coach Belipuke's idea on how to handle that? lol, this is pathetic, if I were the pats and that rumor were true i wouldn't even bother saying so because I can't prove it and it will only make the team look like @ssclown 10 year olds pulling a "he started it first" temper tantrum.

So the Dolphins (0-3) and Bills (0-3) are somehow better? Gotcha.

Well, they weren't expected to be better, you were.

You guys may have beaten the Dolphins, but they were expected to suck.

You guys were supposed to challenge for the East title, and you guys are far from that, so yes, because of your utter failure to live up to expectations, you are a laughing stock...

Well, they weren't expected to be better, you were.

You guys may have beaten the Dolphins, but they were expected to suck.

You guys were supposed to challenge for the East title, and you guys are far from that, so yes, because of your utter failure to live up to expectations, you are a laughing stock...

We were expected to lose to the Pats and Ravens actually. At least we beat the Fins like we are supposed to. The Chargers are 1-2 and should have been expected to be better than that, if only by a game.

Wasnt this report started by Glazer? He's a Putsy shill.

btw whaler has quickly become very trollish

Show me which false report was posted as fact on our front page?

What people do on a message board is speculate. That's different.

What front page?

It is not different and the message board is part of the internet.

Wasnt this report started by Glazer? He's a Putsy shill.

btw whaler has quickly become very trollish

Yeah, I have eh?

I guess constantly having to defend your team, and dealing with certain folks constant BS does lead to that.

Ah well, I try to stay above it, but everyone has bad weeks

Archived