Thomas Jones will run for 200 yards this week

GM

If he had 17 yards & we still found a way to crawl back to 2-2, I'd take it. Screw TJ and his "I need more carries" crap. You do well & you get more carries that game. You suck and you don't get more carries that game. But to suggest the whole team should endure your first dozen going-nowhere runs so you can get "warmed up" is garbage. Go warm yourself up by taking 5-10 practice handoffs at full speed before the game if it's as simple as that.

The hell with Thomas Jones' yards. The Jets need to score more points than the Bills score. Then prepare for week 5.

Jones is looking stronger every week. I think we're just starting to see the real player now. The team definitely needs a 200 yard rushing day, they need to do everything they can to keep the defense off the field.

Keeping our defense off the field is crucial. Actually this is probably one of the games where it is the least crucial, but sustaining drives to keep our D on the sideline eating power bars having a few RedBulls is best............

Archived