San Diego Chargers...

toon88

are they really this bad??? losing at home to Herm and the Chiefs??? :wtf:

done venting...they are about to knock me out of my suicide pool, so I'm a little upset. leave it to Herm to screw me over some more, even when he isn't here anymore!

Now I understand why they let Marty go. Nice coaching change...The GM is a POS.

done venting...they are about to knock me out of my suicide pool, so I'm a little upset. leave it to Herm to screw me over some more, even when he isn't here anymore!

POTWN

Anche io! **** you Norv Turner!

Now I understand why they let Marty go. Nice coaching change...The GM is a POS.

You mean the same GM that traded away Eli and Vick for picks and ended up drafting Gates, Tomlinson and Merriman? I wish our GM was that big a piece of ****.

Herm completely out gameplanned Turner, there's absolutely no question about it. I've watched the entire game, it is hilarious.

That is about the damn strangest sentence I've ever seen. Edwards out-gameplanning my son's Pop Warner coach is a stretch. But he probably got Ted Cotrell drunk or photograhed with a farm animal or both last night and stole his playbook.

Archived