After yesterdays loss..........

joiseyjet

Yeah I'll be there with 124. I've been so amped for this game since the schedule came out and now all I can do is drink myself into some fun for this one.

Feel your pain considering i flew with my brother to buffalo for that absolute horrorfest not fling up this week to newark though ill be back when clemens starts though you guys need to put the pressure on mangini for clemens if chad goes down on points early he will learn then only that the fans control our teams fate not him

I am so glad I'm not living in NY this year. The last time we lost to the Giants I didn't hear the end of it for ages. I hate Giants fans. Losing to the Giants would be the ultimate embarassment, and it looks like that is exactly what is going to happen. Oh man this board will probably get invaded when that happens too.

I seriously considered picking up some tickets to the game, but after yesterday I just can't be bothered. The last time the Giants had the home game, I was there and the Jets got waxed big time. My hatred for the Giants runs so deep that the sound of the crowd going bonkers every time the Giant scored or came up with a stop, cut me to the core.

I do not clash with any fans...unless they are ladies :) sad thing is they are the better team...and have Super Bowl wins and appearances within the last 20 years...ugh

I think I need to send Katie up from Baltimore to cheer you up!

Archived