Someone call 911

tjmitch

There is going to be a violent beating this Sunday. I just worry that the mighty GMEN defense may get charged with a crime after what they do to poor Chad. Do you think we need to put TheGarv on suicide watch now, or should we wait till half time?

I explained this before they are good but they looked better than they are vs the Eagles. The Eagles had no running game (Or at least the Giants didnt respect their running game) thus they could play McNabb all the way.

Also the Eagles were trying to go down the field to often, the plays took too long and Winston Justice could not hold Osi for that long, or anyone else. I expect the Jets to really mix it up, show them a lot of different formations and run a few draws and screens early like the Eagles should have, that should help neutralize the pressure put on from the edge rushers.

Im expecting penny to get sacked 2 or 3 times, no more than that.

TJ --

Stop by after the game and give us your thoughts. Coughlin's teams have been 100% consistent in his years with the Giants. I am sure good things await you and the rest of the fans.

The fact that the organization wants to fire him shouldn't concern you at all. I am sure he has the respect of the players and they will give 80% this week. If Plaxico needs surgery again I am certain he will let the Giants know this time.

Max, I of course will stop by to gloat after the game. Perhaps you would like a friendly wager on the game? Like the loser has to change their screen name for a week to whatever the winner wants? Like perhaps you might be known as 'Eli's Boy Toy' or 'Amani's Tumor' or perhaps tj'sbitch?

Max, I of course will stop by to gloat after the game. Perhaps you would like a friendly wager on the game? Like the loser has to change their screen name for a week to whatever the winner wants? Like perhaps you might be known as 'Eli's Boy Toy' or 'Amani's Tumor' or perhaps tj'sbitch?

tjbitch.

:Typotux:

Yes that is a fair bet. NOT. You have like 40 posts and have been here for a combined total of 12 minutes. But let's change names.

I am just gonna go to the game and have fun watching the Greatest Generation complain about Coughlin.

What's really strange-both of these teams have been so inconsistent over the last few seasons that nobody has any idea what will happen tommorrow. Either could go out and kick ass or lay a huge egg. Even the bookies don't know, setting the line at 3.5, which means they see it as an even game, if you figure home field is worth 3 points.

What's really strange-both of these teams have been so inconsistent over the last few seasons that nobody has any idea what will happen tommorrow. Either could go out and kick ass or lay a huge egg. Even the bookies don't know, setting the line at 3.5, which means they see it as an even game, if you figure home field is worth 3 points.

I figure the Giants get less than 3 because of the shared stadium and a lot of Jets fans will be there. So I think they are saying the Giants are basically 1 point better.

Time will tell. I am not giving up on the Jets yet. Although if they lose to the Bills and then Giants back to back this one is over.

Eli has commercials too? I dont think Ive seen any.

That "Leinart joins the manning family" thing didn't work out. Apparently Archie and the Mrs. dissaproved of his indiscriminate out-of-wedlock breeding practices, and, secondarily, sucking as a QB. Even Eli can beat out Kurt Freaking Warner!

after the 1st 4 weeks it's hard to imagine the Jets going out and kicking ass. the Giants on the other hand have been getting better every week.

Archived