Andre Dyson should be CUT.

JETSFAN5180

If Eric Mangini wants to be the kind of hard nosed coach he tries to portray.CUT Dyson today and bench Pennington. Watch and see the type of football thats played in the remaining 11 weeks.

Underachievers and guys going through the motions is not the kind of football thats supposed to be played.

The New York Jets lost more than a game yesterday they lost their dignity in the NFL.

Talk about overreacting. Everyone clamors for Dyson to start or have more playing time, and he misses a tackle and you want him cut?

I never liked the guy and never clamored for Dyson to start let alone be on this team.

He missed a tackle that should have been a pushout costing us a touchdown that helped cost us the game.

Yes I want him CUT.

For christ sakes he looked terrible on 1 play. Cut him for it? C'mon now guy we still have Barrett on our team and he's 10x worse than him

If we cut everyone after 1 bad play, we would have to field a team full of the Flight Crew and the people working the concession stands.

I never liked the guy and never clamored for Dyson to start let alone be on this team.

He missed a tackle that should have been a pushout costing us a touchdown that helped cost us the game.

Yes I want him CUT.

1 ****ing play. You're a moron.

Call me any name that makes you feel good about yourself I dont care the fact of the matter is Dyson still sucks!

I feel good about myself no matter what, but someone going on a message board calling for a player to be cut after one bad play is a moron. I'm sorry, but there's no other way to describe it.

So should we cut the entire team since they have all made bad plays? And that TD didn't cost us the game. The INT returned for a TD cost us the game.

Call me any name that makes you feel good about yourself I dont care the fact of the matter is Dyson still sucks!

Dyson is actually pretty solid.

He looks terrible this year because any DB would that doesn't have his D-line putting pressure on the QB.

One missed tackle doesn't warrant him to be cut.

that may be the case but cutting dyson won't make the guys behind him any better

also FWIW Plexico is a poor man's Randy Moss, he will make a spectacular play now and again. Not excusing Dyson but playmakers make plays, that's what the league is about.

Must admit, after throwing the remote and breaking yet another one (seriously), the first thing I said after that play was they should just cut his a** as soon as he gets to the bench. My opinion has changed since cooling down a bit, but no need to call people names for voicing their opinions. Isn't that the point of this whole forum business....

No the guy sucks and his attempt to make a play on Plaxico was 1 of the worst defensive plays ive seen in my life.

Mangini needs to set the tone or else he will lose this team if its not already too late.

Burress is the bigger guy and stiff armed the living hell out of him...

If your gonna cut Dyson.... you might as well cut D Barrett, Coleman (cb not s), Poteat... dyson is better than all of them

If were gonna cut guys for 1 bad play per game the following must be gone by tommorow along with Mr dyson:

Chad Pennington

Thomas Jones

Leon washington

Entire Oline

Jonathan Vilma

David Harris (facemask penalty[-X)

Mike Nugent

Ben Graham

Jonathan Vilma again

David Barrett

Darrelle Revis

Bryan Thomas

Jonathan Vilma again

Shaun Ellis

D-Rob

Kenyon Coleman

David Barrett again

Yeah, lets cut them all!!!!!

Dyson is old guys and Barrett just plain sucks,a change is needed all over the D

Dyson is 28. Not young, but not exactly Darrell Green either. Dyson is dinged. He has been since camp. That's been the main rap on the guy for his entire career. That and the fact that he is good in coverage, but is NOT a tackler. Those two things add up to **** like that Burress TD. It's not good, but it's to be expected from this situation. Dyson is probably still our #1 cb, based on the number of balls thrown Revis' way since he came back. As Bit said, cutting a guy for a bad play doesn't make his replacement any better.

This thread is simply an imitation Cut David Barrett thread except a lot lamer..

As soon as I saw that play i said to hackett, "if it was Barrett, he would be destroyed on the board, lol!"

But I see some Jets fans are equal opportunity haters.

Sad thing is you probably could have had Aaron Ross without trading up and had the better rookie CB of the two. Another Mangenius move.

I don't see how you can say that after one game. Ross couldn't crack the starting lineup until last week and didn't miss 20 days of training camp beforehand.

Ross struggled beforehand. 2 picks mean nothing.

Revis has been solid if nothing else apart from 1 game. he ahs been IMO the best CB of the draft so far. Dont be fooled by Leon Halls 3 picks, he's made a few plays but he's given up a heck of a lot more.

Keep in mind Revis missed TC too, was pretty much thrown straight into the deep end.

Ross struggled beforehand. 2 picks mean nothing.

Revis has been solid if nothing else apart from 1 game. he ahs been IMO the best CB of the draft so far. Dont be fooled by Leon Halls 3 picks, he's made a few plays but he's given up a heck of a lot more.

Keep in mind Revis missed TC too, was pretty much thrown straight into the deep end.

Do not forget to mention if Revis was going against a Qb with a weak arm, like Ross, he would have the same interceptions. Revis is still the best CB from this draft. My god he is on every tackle, even the running plays at the line. The guy is going to be a among the top CB's in the league, sooner rather than later. Just think if he had a D line that can actually rush the QB.

Archived