ecurb: Ready to concede yet?

So should advocating racism, but it's unconsitutional sadly. Fortunately JN isn't the government so if he keeps this up I'm sure he'll get that ban hammer eventually.

He is banned

wow what a weak site you guys would never survive on JI. :Typotux:

You truly are a loser, DWC. you wasted all that time making a fake account to just be banned in 2 seconds. keep trying sport.

we all support our QBs,, the question at hand is who we support to be the starter

I'll support who ever the coaching staff chooses to start. ::GoJets: Personnally, I'd let the kid get a chance to start. Let's see what he's got.

The problem with the running game isn't the running backs or the offensive line,it's the QB with the pop-gun arm that allows defenders to stay within five yards of the line of scrimmage for run support.They have NO FEAR of getting beat deep!

The problem with the running game isn't the running backs or the offensive line,it's the QB with the pop-gun arm that allows defenders to stay within five yards of the line of scrimmage for run support.They have NO FEAR of getting beat deep!

BULL****!!!!

Watch the damn games, the d-line destroys our Oline on every running play.

BULL****!!!!

Watch the damn games, the d-line destroys our Oline on every running play.

1. Calm down, slim.

2. Watch the game. It's not just the D-Line. It's two or three linebackers and a safety. There is no respect for the passing game.