BZ is ready..... time for Kellen

BwanaZulia

As most of you know I have been a huge supporter of Chad for years and still think he is a good QB but it is time to kick the team in the pants and put in Kellen Clemens.

1. While it might not ALL be Chad at this point, we used to say "But at least he wins.." well, he is not winning, so time to move on.

2. Thomas Jones is not working out. The guy, so far, is a bust and he needs to know no position is sacred. If Chad gets sat down, TJ is next up in a week or two.

3. If Kellen if the future, better get him used to the game. This team is 1 or 2 losses away from a non-playoff season so time to see what he can do.

Chad will always hold a place in my heart and hope he can rebound, but it is time for a shake up of huge proportions.

BZ

As most of you know I have been a huge supporter of Chad for years and still think he is a good QB but it is time to kick the team in the pants and put in Kellen Clemens.

1. While it might not ALL be Chad at this point, we used to say "But at least he wins.." well, he is not winning, so time to move on.

2. Thomas Jones is not working out. The guy, so far, is a bust and he needs to know no position is sacred. If Chad gets sat down, TJ is next up in a week or two.

3. If Kellen if the future, better get him used to the game. This team is 1 or 2 losses away from a non-playoff season so time to see what he can do.

Chad will always hold a place in my heart and hope he can rebound, but it is time for a shake up of huge proportions.

BZ

Agreed. I think it's time for a change. I got to watch the last 2 games in their entirety and I was sick by what I saw. Watching DB's jumping routes , especially this past Sunday, was enough for me to pack it in. I still support the coaching staff but I would be EXTREMELY surprised and disappointed if Chad started again this week.

i was ready last week, but was glad to see Chad get one last chance.

no more chances...lets go with the young gun.

Both of the last two games were game we SHOULD have won. No more excuses. Let's see what Kellen brings to the table. As others have stated here, just the respect Kellens arm is given will open the run game up for TJ. ::GoJets:

Archived