Enough!

Mandarinia

Enough with the "put Clemens in now" am\n"go back to the 4-3" talk! It's getting old. Your not a coach and are only looking at the team from an "outsiders" view. Everyone seems to be doubting our coach. Can't we just relax and have faith in Mangini? He knows what he is doing. There is a reason why Clemens isn't starting yet, we don't know why but Mangini does. There is also a reason why we are still in the 3-4 defense. Deal with it. Sorry had to rant

Can't we just relax and have faith in Mangini? He knows what he is doing. There is a reason why Clemens isn't starting yet, we don't know why but Mangini does.

There are $64 million reasons Chad is going to start Sunday. I thought Mangini had some balls. I was wrong.

Enough with the "put Clemens in now" am\n"go back to the 4-3" talk! It's getting old. Your not a coach and are only looking at the team from an "outsiders" view. Everyone seems to be doubting our coach. Can't we just relax and have faith in Mangini? He knows what he is doing. There is a reason why Clemens isn't starting yet, we don't know why but Mangini does. There is also a reason why we are still in the 3-4 defense. Deal with it. Sorry had to rant

I live in South Florida and I enjoy listening to local sports radio. If I had a nickel for every Dolphin fan who said "Have faith in Saban, he knows what he's doing"

Have faith in your coach,Dammitt! We're talking Eric Mangini here! I think this guy outta know a little something, you don't go 11-11 in this league without knowing what you are doing, and don't dare question his defense.

This is the same logic behind all the VT and Herm supporters back then. They were wrong then and you are wrong now. We are right to question the coach, when the coach doesn't produce results he needs to go. I don't know what you do for a living, but you probably have to deal with clients or customers. No matter what you do, if you are ****ing up you can't just get away with telling off who you're working for that they aren't your position so they can't criticize you. You need to fix whatever you are doing wrong so that you are producing results. Mangini and Chad are bumbling fools right now.

Hey Mandarinia, maybe if you replaced the name Mangini with Parcells or Riley, but please tell me one thing Eric Mangini has EVER done to make him UNQUESTIONABLE as an NFL head coach.

Just one.

He took an 8-8 team to 10-6 last year, then got embarrassed by his daddy, then leveled them out this year to an 11-11 team.

He may turn out to be a very fine coach, but to say "ENOUGH with questioning Mangini!!!!" That sounds a little coo coo to me.

Hey Mandarinia, maybe if you replaced the name Mangini with Parcells or Riley, but please tell me one thing Eric Mangini has EVER done to make him UNQUESTIONABLE as an NFL head coach.

Just one.

He took an 8-8 team to 10-6 last year, then got embarrassed by his daddy, then leveled them out this year to an 11-11 team.

He may turn out to be a very fine coach, but to say "ENOUGH with questioning Mangini!!!!" That sounds a little coo coo to me.

Actually, he took a 4-12 team to 10-6 last year.

Last year in the Colts game I saw signs of how Mangini coaches. First off we should have never lost that game,

Second, it was the Cleveland game that provided further evidence.

It was the playoff loss to the Pats, and how these Jets handled Kendall, the offense and defense. It's nuts.

Combine this with Penny's ills and on-field lack of performnace (or stable performance and his freaking millions contract which never made sense). And we are right back to the VT and Herm days yet again. Although this time we don't have Curtis Martin that could pound out some yards and make it look "good".

It is very apparent that this team is in trouble. The reason I have been saying put KC in at QB is to see what you have in this kid now, see if he can improve the rest of the way, and then you will know going into next year's draft what you need to do or trade for. In any event we need a QB that can throw the ball downfield period.

I say we cut Mangini loose after this team finishes at 3-13 or 2-14, get Cowher in here, let him run a "professional offense and defense" and give him some say as to what we need (i.e. a good draft FINALLY one freakin good draft) a QB and then let him bring in some football people to assist in the scheme on both sides of the ball that we will run.

I say we cut Mangini loose after this team finishes at 3-13 or 2-14, get Cowher in here, let him run a "professional offense and defense" and give him some say as to what we need (i.e. a good draft FINALLY one freakin good draft) a QB and then let him bring in some football people to assist in the scheme on both sides of the ball that we will run.

Ask Steelers fans what they thought of Cowher, most hated him.

Just one.

Since you question mangini everyday since he got here.. Mandarinia is can state his opinion just as you state negative opinions ..say 95% of your posts. ..evreyone is entitled..even you!

Last year in the Colts game I saw signs of how Mangini coaches. First off we should have never lost that game,

Second, it was the Cleveland game that provided further evidence.

It was the playoff loss to the Pats, and how these Jets handled Kendall, the offense and defense. It's nuts.

Combine this with Penny's ills and on-field lack of performnace (or stable performance and his freaking millions contract which never made sense). And we are right back to the VT and Herm days yet again. Although this time we don't have Curtis Martin that could pound out some yards and make it look "good".

It is very apparent that this team is in trouble. The reason I have been saying put KC in at QB is to see what you have in this kid now, see if he can improve the rest of the way, and then you will know going into next year's draft what you need to do or trade for. In any event we need a QB that can throw the ball downfield period.

I'd pass on the Hairlip.

Archived