Was Anybody Here At This Game Today?

SoFlaJets

I'd like to know what the crowd was saying and doing-were they booing Chad or what-any chants like we want Clemens?

Line of the day (overheard guy leaving the stadium): "I'm not spending anymore money to watch Pennington this year."

In general the fans are down, it's starting to feel a lot like 2005. They should put Clemens in and see if maybe this offense starts scoring points. Otherwise it's going to continue to be like watching paint dry.

True, and at least paint drying doesn't make me hate the world. I'm a miserable sonuvabitch these days.

I listened to it online and it made me sick...I can imagine how you and everyone else felt watching it live.

Grab a barf bag and just try to survive

True, and at least paint drying doesn't make me hate the world. I'm a miserable sonuvabitch these days.

this Jets team is so bad raffy that I almost can't get mad-I refuse to let this horrible excuse for an NFL team ruin my Sundays-pretty soon I'm gonna get to the point of not even bothering to watch-I say by prolly sometime in November

this Jets team is so bad raffy that I almost can't get mad-I refuse to let this horrible excuse for an NFL team ruin my Sundays-pretty soon I'm gonna get to the point of not even bothering to watch-I say by prolly sometime in November

You spend an entire offseason waiting for your team to start the season and then this is the product they put out. F@cking horrible.

You spend an entire offseason waiting for your team to start the season and then this is the product they put out. F@cking horrible.

yup 16 hours of football we get and 6 of them are already gone-I wish this team and it's coaches cared as much about the Jets as we on the boards do-football ain't rocket science-if this HC can't see this team needs a spark then he is friggin blind

Archived