John Abraham on the ground

jaspegs

I watched some of the game, so I won't pretend I saw every play. But I saw the same maddening play Abraham always did here-full out pass rushing on passing downs, dissappearing on running downs. I'm kinda at a loss how that would justify his cap number. The wave of the future is guys like Seymour and Allen who do it all. And Abraham isn't that.

We all knew it at the time. He's a gifted player when he's on the field, no question. Problem is he's not on the field that much with his injurys.

This OL hasn't been in sorry enough shape with Mangold in there? We need to be without him and an average of $6-M/yr in extra cap room for the next 3-4 years? OK maybe the cap room doesn't matter since Tannenbaum has an allergy to using it.

I watched some of the game, so I won't pretend I saw every play. But I saw the same maddening play Abraham always did here-full out pass rushing on passing downs, dissappearing on running downs. I'm kinda at a loss how that would justify his cap number. The wave of the future is guys like Seymour and Allen who do it all. And Abraham isn't that.

I saw him hit the RB for a loss twice not to mention he was in the backfield nearly every play. He is better tahn most pass rushing ends are Vs the run.

He played well yesterday, he is an elite pass rusher and we have no one in his league when it comes to getting at the QB. I saw a play were a TE tried to block him (Not Shockey, their blocking TE) and he brushed him aside like he wasnt there. Ive seen Bryan Thomas been taken out of plays by TE's.

As much as we may hate to admit it we badly miss a player of his caliber. Our best pass rusher is a safety for christs sake!!!:roll:

Abraham is a waste and you people who clammor for his return because of one forced fumble are delusional. THEY GOT BLOWN OUT LAST NIGHT BTW. Eli was making Pina coladas in the pocket.

Your kidding right? Eli did not have all day. He had more time when he went off of PA because of how Jacobs and Droughns were running but most of the time he did not have all day.

The Atlanta D was very good yesterday and a lot better than the score makes out, its just their offence is the most pathetic thing ever to grace this sport.

The Atlanta O was the reason they got blown out, it was not on the D.

Archived