Clemens vs cowboys

NYjet10

can u imagine if clemens destroys a 7-2 team and a 9-1 team in a matter of 5 days?

He didn't destroy the Steelers.. Throwing 1 TD and 1 Pick for 162 yards isn't exactly lighting it up.

Lets hope they beat down the Cowboys, but I doubt that'll happen.

He didn't destroy the Steelers.. Throwing 1 TD and 1 Pick for 162 yards isn't exactly lighting it up.

Lets hope they beat down the Cowboys, but I doubt that'll happen.

I watched the entire Cowboys game today (only show in town) and their secondary was gettin pretty torched by the Skins Campbell today. I was shocked. KC can do it too if he has an accurate day.

KC did ok for a kid in his 3rd start against one of the better defenses in the league this season.

But you could say the Jets won in spite of the offense.

the best defense in the league, didn't you hear the announcers on their dicks all day. #1 this no no #1 IN EVERYTHING THE STEELERS DEFENSE IS SO GOOD IT'S #1 IN TOUCHDOWNS THROWN IN THE ENTIRE WORLD COMBINED.

Right. That 56 yard pass meant nothing. And he didn't lead them down the field the other three times they got field goals.

I'm not speaking for Shawn by any means but Clemens managed the game today. By managed I basically mean managed NOT to lose it. He was adequate nothing more. Chad had games like that over the last few years, lots of NFL teams have their QB's manage a game that way. Nice steady drives featuring the run, throwing only when you have to and then only high % passes. Let the defense rest up. Throw NO picks that would give the game away. Clemens did that today...result: Jets Win !!!

Right. That 56 yard pass meant nothing. And he didn't lead them down the field the other three times they got field goals.

Please I'm not trying to throw cold water on it but if the kid airs it out a little bit more , the receiver doesn't have to slow down and it's a TD. Just sayin....;)

That 56 yard pass pretty much did mean nothing. It was a flea flicker. Thrown to a guy ten yards behind the defense. Not exactly a tough throw. Other than that he threw for 100 yards in 4 quarters, plus two drives in OT. As for "driving them down the field" on three of those FG the team started in Pittsburgh territory. On those drives he threw for 8 yards on one, 9 yards on another and no yards in the OT. It was only going for the tie that he made any throws at all. That was a good drive.

I like Clemens. He seems poised and he's obviously able to make some throws. This was a good defense and he was in his third start so I don't expect Peyton Manning back there and I'm satisfied with his performance, but this team got a W because of D and special teams.

As much as I love Clemens, he should have thrown that for TD.

The WR's really haven't helped the kid out though.

Not much the WR could do on that pass play . The kid throws it deeper, like he should have, and it's 6. Easy. WR was open by a good 4-5 yards.

Archived