****The Official JetNation.com Road Trip To Miami****

4HCrew

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saturday Nite Party

We will meet at the Bahia Cabana at 6pm for a ****tail then make our way up the strip to the Elbow Room, Irish Pub, Hooters an party at the Beach Haus......for those who want to meet us feel free to PM me for my cell.

We will probably take the water taxi Friday at noon to hit the bars on the water for those who arrive early. I have an AWESOME connection with the bartendars from last year an I have emailed them to let them be prepared!

See ya all next week.:fishfry::vactiontime:

Saturday Nite Party

We will meet at the Bahia Cabana at 6pm for a ****tail then make our way up the strip to the Elbow Room, Irish Pub, Hooters an party at the Beach Haus......for those who want to meet us feel free to PM me for my cell.

We will probably take the water taxi Friday at noon to hit the bars on the water for those who arrive early. I have an AWESOME connection with the bartendars from last year an I have emailed them to let them be prepared!

See ya all next week.:fishfry::vactiontime:

Ft. Lauderdale, be warned, Bren is on the way..

how was the concert?

Yeah, but I have to know what the preferences are? Brand of beer, soda, etc.? Water is water.

Bill,

I'm more of an American beer drinker (Bud or similar), but rather than you paying for all this stuff, I'll throw in some cash if you can pick this stuff up (It's my daughters confirmation and birthday so I'm bringing the whole family to South Beach so I won't have time to do any shopping (just my son and I are coming to the game though).

We have the potential for a lot of people to be there so it could get bigger than anticipated. Maybe we could work out some kind of amount to have everyone throw in or just have everyone as BP said, BYOB

Bill,

I'm more of an American beer drinker (Bud or similar), but rather than you paying for all this stuff, I'll throw in some cash if you can pick this stuff up (It's my daughters confirmation and birthday so I'm bringing the whole family to South Beach so I won't have time to do any shopping (just my son and I are coming to the game though).

We have the potential for a lot of people to be there so it could get bigger than anticipated. Maybe we could work out some kind of amount to have everyone throw in or just have everyone as BP said, BYOB

Craig, no sweat and thanks for the offer...I'll have it covered. Besides beer and gatorade, any preferences on soda?

yea I'm a cheap date too NS-if there is any water or Pepsi we'll be fine-I wonder (if we'll be able to get this tailgate set) if maybe I should bring a vat of pasta down...

oh yea have they determined what time this game is gonna be?

not sure on the time yet, but it sounds like this could be large. Good thing the food doesn't seem to be scarce. :)

stalker- i'm cool with coke or pepsi, doesn't really matter...

STILL WAITING ON CONFIRMATION IF SOMEONE IS GOING TO BRING A SMALL GRILL....

Craig, no sweat and thanks for the offer...I'll have it covered. Besides beer and gatorade, any preferences on soda?

Bill, I'd be more than willing to help finance that. so let me know.

hey BP me and FlJetsGirl are sitting next to you in seats 4 and 5-very cool

I'm gonna be sitting next to the DNA's and Mr and Mrs SFJ, COOL!

Bill, I'd be more than willing to help finance that. so let me know.

I'm gonna be sitting next to the DNA's and Mr and Mrs SFJ, COOL!

Robbin said she can buy a parking pass on E-Bay for 25 bucks...it costs you 20 to park in the mud so I told to go for it-she said it's also in the Camry lot so who knows, if there's electricty maybe I can do a set or 2 for the tailgate and we can do it near our car...

Robbin said she can buy a parking pass on E-Bay for 25 bucks...it costs you 20 to park in the mud so I told to go for it-she said it's also in the Camry lot so who knows, if there's electricty maybe I can do a set or 2 for the tailgate and we can do it near our car...

That would kick ass having you jam at the tailgate!

not sure on the time yet, but it sounds like this could be large. Good thing the food doesn't seem to be scarce. :)

stalker- i'm cool with coke or pepsi, doesn't really matter...

STILL WAITING ON CONFIRMATION IF SOMEONE IS GOING TO BRING A SMALL GRILL....

I can buy one at Duane Reade...

BZ

Are they talking about changing the time? It's got a starting time of 1:00 on the Dolphins web site. However, it does say that games that have a # can be potentially moved to Sunday at 8:15 p.m. on NBC-TV.

http://www.miamidolphins.com/newsite/news/gameschedule.asp

It's the flex schedule. it's TBA on the Jets site. dumbass Dolphins site, heh.

http://www.newyorkjets.com/game/schedule/

I'm sure all of the US is on the edge of their seats hoping to see the two bottom feeders in the AFC east.

:puke:

I think I'm going to bring a gigantic Jets sombrero to this game to avoid the sun and piss Thor off at the same time.

600_binP_051.jpg

Archived