****The Official JetNation.com Road Trip To Miami****

4HCrew

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am SOOOO going.

Win/lose/draw... it will still be warmer down there and I will be on vacation!

Tailgate? What is up? I will help since I will be down there since Friday and will have a car on Sunday.

BZ

It might be BYOB and BYOF, but we will have to all agree on a general meeting place to tailgate.

I've never been there before so I have no frickin clue. Al (JF13) seems to know where to go. I'm just riding along in the Thor mobile.

It might be BYOB and BYOF, but we will have to all agree on a general meeting place to tailgate.

I've never been there before so I have no frickin clue. Al (JF13) seems to know where to go. I'm just riding along in the Thor mobile.

Taking a ride on the Thormobile.... nice.

The last few times I've gone, Lot 13 was where everyone met up, on the grass along the road. Except for joebaby. That ****er was nowhere to be found.

yea we're all gonna have to exchange cell numbers because I'm telling you that parking lot is the Bermuda Triangle of parking lots-I couldn't even find my car when the game was over last year-never mind trying to find tailgaters

yea we're all gonna have to exchange cell numbers because I'm telling you that parking lot is the Bermuda Triangle of parking lots-I couldn't even find my car when the game was over last year-never mind trying to find tailgaters

Sounds good to me. why is that lot so confusing?

where you are allowed to tailgate BP everything is all crunched together and it's all dirt and weeds and grass-no markers that make any sense

Ah, typical dumbass Dolphins making the most simple pleasures of a football game difficult.

Thor has a GPS device implanted in him that will guide the way for us. I heard Smizzy was the kind person that gave Thor that special gift.

Hey, I will be sitting with you guys...been thinking of purchasing a trash can to hold the refreshments...let me know what you guys like to drink, beer, soda, water, ice, etc. Treats on me. Up to someone else to provide the eats.

Let me know what brands you prefer...

Side note>>>I think we'll be sitting on the sunny side...should be brutal.

Hey, I will be sitting with you guys...been thinking of purchasing a trash can to hold the refreshments...let me know what you guys like to drink, beer, soda, water, ice, etc. Treats on me. Up to someone else to provide the eats.

Let me know what brands you prefer...

Side note>>>I think we'll be sitting on the sunny side...should be brutal.

I've said it a few times, i'll bring something. If someone wants to get say 30 hot dog buns, and 30 burger buns, i'll supply the meat.

Sound familiar Thor?

-seriously though, i will bring the hot dogs and burgers, hell i might get the buns too if no one else wants in.

Nightstalker- anything lite, i'm brining a bottle of whiskey anyway...boo ya.

Good idea...I just want to get a feel for what the group wants to chug down.

I'm a retired boozer, now i just drink to get a buzz. As i said before, any type of lite beer, and i will bring a liter of whiskey and mt dew as a mixer. Don't bash it until you try it. It is glorious.

some one needs to bring a grill, i got the foods. (30 burgers, 30 buns)

Section 417 row 13 seat 3, which lucky JN poster is sitting next to BP? :cheers:

It's gonna be a lot of fun! :)

Section 417 row 14 seat 3. I hope there's not a bush in front of me, I'd really like to see the game.

I'm so going to be smacking you on the top of your bald head.

Archived