****The Official JetNation.com Road Trip To Miami****

4HCrew

Why is it everytime I don't look at a thread I'm in it? WTF.

Greengal, thanks for nothing!

Can't Hackett is a bitch. :P

joey.. i wasnt the one who put you in the thread... and i am disturbed that you dont think it is disturbing that 4H only thinks of you and beer pong ... ( not that there is anything wrong with it ;) )

AND

you know i adore you, joey! :D

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thats right.. dont mess with me ...represent. :lol:

hahahahahaha....I can picture it now. You fold your arms over your chest (well, try anyway; certainly not an easy manuver for you) and stand with your legs slightly apart - a scowl on your face and saying "I represent!" You get biatch-slapped anyway. ;)

I would not take the tough approach at Gillette on the 16th. Really. There is no love lost for Mangini 'round here. The Jets fans could feel some risidual anger. Don't be like me, Bumeblina. Just keep your mouth shut and your jacket open. ;)

hahahahahaha....I can picture it now. You fold your arms over your chest (well, try anyway; certainly not an easy manuver for you) and stand with your legs slightly apart - a scowl on your face and saying "I represent!" You get biatch-slapped anyway. ;)

I would not take the tough approach at Gillette on the 16th. Really. There is no love lost for Mangini 'round here. The Jets fans could feel some risidual anger. Don't be like me, Bumeblina. Just keep your mouth shut and your jacket open. ;)

lol... i think thor's tatas will be more interesting to most of the men at foxboro... :D

i am not much of a smack talker.. so no need to worry.. ;)

HAHAHA! Take this advice GG!

Garb was sooooo nice on opening day! :angel13:

I was even bartending for her. :bag:

lol... i think thor's tatas will be more interesting to most of the men at foxboro... :D

i am not much of a smack talker.. so no need to worry.. ;)

You have Foxboro confused with the JN server room again, my dear. It's okay, women with huge boobs are often confused. :P

after being in st martin for a week i dont wear bathing suits anymore...hahahahaha
...Ha ha ha...I feel the same way Bren..I just came from St. Martin like a week or so ago. How did I not run into you?...anywho..those are some naked people there man..My kinda people!! I will do my next vacation topless for sure...anywho, PM me your number. Gotta make sure I have the right one.

...Ha ha ha...I feel the same way Bren..I just came from St. Martin like a week or so ago. How did I not run into you?...anywho..those are some naked people there man..My kinda people!! I will do my next vacation topless for sure...anywho, PM me your number. Gotta make sure I have the right one.

Please be sure to let me know where you are going for vacation.

I will try and be sure to have my vacation coincide with yours.

Thanks in advance.

Please be sure to let me know where you are going for vacation.

I will try and be sure to have my vacation coincide with yours.

Thanks in advance.

Cabo San lucas for my birthday...jan.28th...Aquarius rule right Bren!!!...and I'll be in Miami of course..with my body guard/best friend Shon. Will be fun I'm sure..will meet you guys saturday some how...need numbers

Cabo San lucas for my birthday...jan.28th...Aquarius rule right Bren!!!...and I'll be in Miami of course..with my body guard/best friend Shon. Will be fun I'm sure..will meet you guys saturday some how...need numbers

I may have to join you there to celebrate our BIG BIRTHDAYS....lol Ladies wanna join us?

Thats not a vacation silly....thats a small excursion...:baby:. If it's warm enough I'll give it some thought.

we're in the middle of an Indian Summer J-28 which will feel like AUGUST TO YOU yANKEES COMIN' DOWN-NOW i'M NOT SUGGESTING YOU SHOULD GET TOPLESS OR ANYTHING 28 AND i'M SURE YOU'RE TOO MUCH OF A LADY FOR THAT KIND OF BEHAVIOR-WHY DID the cap thingy go up?-sorry for yelling

we're in the middle of an Indian Summer J-28 which will feel like AUGUST TO YOU yANKEES COMIN' DOWN-NOW i'M NOT SUGGESTING YOU SHOULD GET TOPLESS OR ANYTHING 28 AND i'M SURE YOU'RE TOO MUCH OF A LADY FOR THAT KIND OF BEHAVIOR-WHY DID the cap thingy go up?-sorry for yelling

LMAO....I know you didn't mean to yell...lol. I will surely be a lady. You got me pegged SoFla...maybe a flash then..:baby:

Ok, well, I am going down there and will have a rental car so can bring crap (beer).

Let me know what I can/should bring and where to meet and me and the Mrs will make a showing.

BZ

I'm counting on you for the grill, I hope you are still ok with that.

Archived