News flash from Dallas....

Brenjetsfan

Joisey Jet just phoned me an was interviewed out in Dallas on Channel 2 news at 10pm tonite (dallas tv).....an Dallas just announced their new PSL prices.....SIT down an keep your phone to call 911.....:Nuts:

Lower Level psl starting at $ 15,000......up to $ 50,000

1 time fee.....then EVERY year their ticket price will be increased $340.....a ticket

Holy Crap.....

Anyway jsut an update for ya'all to moan an bitch about....hahahah

I'm prepared to go 20 grand per seat...of course, they better be prepared to deal with a vet with PTSD because I'll level the place and it will be nothing more that a huge parking lot for tailgating...sounds like a plan.:cheers:

Just give me a heads up before you go. This way I can sell my tix to opposing fans.

If you sell your tickets to someone else, can you charge that person the $20-50K to transfer the PSL? Or does the current ticket holder get nothing & the new one have to pay the Jets the $ a second time for that same seat?

If I am not mistaken if you decide to sell your seats for good then you would sell the PSL as well.

If the team does well and there is more demand then you could make some money out of the deal. If the team does bad, well like the stock market you would lose money. That is what I have seen in some ads down here is Charlotte with the Panthers.

Here is how the Panthers break down their PSL's

stadium.gif

Color PSL Area PSL Cost 2007 SeasonTickets Availability

Red Club 1 $7,500 $3,800.00 LIMITED

Light Green Club 2 $7,500 $2,600.00 LIMITED

Light Purple Club3 $7,500 $1,700.00 LIMITED

Dark Blue A $20,000 $960.00 SOLD OUT

Dark Yellow B $15,000 $860.00 SOLD OUT

Orange C $7,500 $740.00 SOLD OUT

Light Blue D $3,000 $590.00 LIMITED

Mid Purple E $3,000 $490.00 AVAILABLE

Jet Green F $3,000 $430.00 AVAILABLE

Dark Purple G $3,000 $360.00 LIMITED

Tan X $3,000 $490.00 LIMITED

Yellow Y $3,000 $430.00 LIMITED

Silver Single Game N/A N/A N/A

If I am not mistaken if you decide to sell your seats for good then you would sell the PSL as well.

If the team does well and there is more demand then you could make some money out of the deal. If the team does bad, well like the stock market you would lose money. That is what I have seen in some ads down here is Charlotte with the Panthers.

Interesting. I guess that makes sense (however loosely). That you are paying for the rights to use or sell your seat. So effectively, if the PSL's don't go up or down, then it's like the Jets basically holding your money in escrow until you sell them.

Theoretically, then, that means the waiting list will go on just about forever. No one will "give up" their seats; rather, they would sell them to another fan. So the yearly seat-availability will come to a virtual halt. Kind of makes the $50/yr a total waste (instead of merely a total ripoff) if you're just getting on the list now (or if you're like #5000 or more once the initial PSL's get paid).

Interesting. I guess that makes sense (however loosely). That you are paying for the rights to use or sell your seat. So effectively, if the PSL's don't go up or down, then it's like the Jets basically holding your money in escrow until you sell them.

Theoretically, then, that means the waiting list will go on just about forever. No one will "give up" their seats; rather, they would sell them to another fan. So the yearly seat-availability will come to a virtual halt. Kind of makes the $50/yr a total waste (instead of merely a total ripoff) if you're just getting on the list now (or if you're like #5000 or more once the initial PSL's get paid).

Agreed.

I do think though that the season ticket waiting list is going to go away all together because the middle class folks are flat out not going to be able to afford them.

I know there is no way, even after being a season ticket holder for 20 years that my wife would have gone for even spending $1,000 dollars just for the "Right to spend another $1,200" on season tickets. Not a chance.

Agreed.

I do think though that the season ticket waiting list is going to go away all together because the middle class folks are flat out not going to be able to afford them.

I know there is no way, even after being a season ticket holder for 20 years that my wife would have gone for even spending $1,000 dollars just for the "Right to spend another $1,200" on season tickets. Not a chance.

tell her they throw in a Cole Haan purse :confused:

Archived