best offensive trio's?

Blackout

aikmen-emmit-irvin

montana-craig-rice

kelly-thomas-reed

brady-moss-welker

bradshaw-harris-swann

young-rice-t.o. (granted they never made it to a superbowl together)

but my personal favorite was Warner/Faulk/Bruce/Holt because that's a 4some (insert dirty joke here)

What about Culpepper-Moss-Carter? Or whoever you want to be in there as the third. Or maybe Elway-TD-Smith? I thought those were worthy mentions. I might be off a little on them I admit, maybe you don't want to consider it threes and just take the first 2, but those were both great offenses for a year or two each.

aikmen-emmit-irvin

montana-craig-rice

kelly-thomas-reed

brady-moss-welker

bradshaw-harris-swann

young-rice-t.o. (granted they never made it to a superbowl together)

but my personal favorite was Warner/Faulk/Bruce/Holt because that's a 4some

I am partial to:

Fouts/Muncie/Winslow/chandler/Joiner now that's a fiver

they weren't as good as aikmen-emmit-irvin though

Having seen both offenses in their prime firsthand, I disagree. Thomas may not have had Emmit's rushing numbers, but he was Marshall Faulk before there was ever Marshall Faulk. The guy was a huge threat all by himself in both the rushing and passing game. He revolutionized the game tremendously. BUF had a much more aggressive offense than DAL did. I'm not saying DAL was not great, I just personally feel as a trio BUF eeks it out.

Having seen both offenses in their prime firsthand, I disagree. Thomas may not have had Emmit's rushing numbers, but he was Marshall Faulk before there was ever Marshall Faulk. The guy was a huge threat all by himself in both the rushing and passing game. He revolutionized the game tremendously. BUF had a much more aggressive offense than DAL did. I'm not saying DAL was not great, I just personally feel as a trio BUF eeks it out.
3 superbowl wins > 4 losses

Archived