Christian Bale is John Connor - T4

Smizzy

Bale is the real deal...I hope the old and flabby Ah-nold isn't in this one

Who would have thought he'd ever become old and flabby, but I guess we are all mortals and that's just what happens. The guy when he was younger was absolutely chiselled. I'm sure Smizzy can tell you how much he appreciated Arnold's form.

Really? That's one of my favorite bad movies.

Bale is excellent. If you haven't seen The Machinist, go rent it now.

yup when you are willing to lose 100 lbs for a role you're getting into DeNiro-land (Raging Bull) and I was just reading this morning in Rolling Stone about that POW movie with Steve Zahn and that they had to get skeletal for THAT role too-also eating maggots and biting the heads off of snakes-now THAT'S being dedicated to one's craft

yup when you are willing to lose 100 lbs for a role you're getting into DeNiro-land (Raging Bull) and I was just reading this morning in Rolling Stone about that POW movie with Steve Zahn and that they had to get skeletal for THAT role too-also eating maggots and biting the heads off of snakes-now THAT'S being dedicated to one's craft

It's probably easier to gain the 100 than lose it.;)

I haven't seen Rescue Dawn yet, should be out on DVD soon.

If I remember correctly, he did Batman right after the machinist,so he had to put all that muscle on right after losing all that weight, then shortly after batman he did rescue dawn so he then had to get that weight back off.

Definitely a great actor. Can't believe this thread went without anyone bringing up American Psycho. What an awesome movie

bale is definitely one of my favorite actors now, the dedication to his roles and his body is amazing

look at how chiseled he was in American Psycho and then look at machinist and tell me you can deny it

His body is definitely amazing. See, even a man can appreciate another man's body! (Alright, maybe I took it out of context but you said it!)

:tongue:

If I remember correctly, he did Batman right after the machinist,so he had to put all that muscle on right after losing all that weight, then shortly after batman he did rescue dawn so he then had to get that weight back off.

Definitely a great actor. Can't believe this thread went without anyone bringing up American Psycho. What an awesome movie

American Psycho was totally awesome. Lots of great lines in there, "don't just stare at it, eat it."

Last winter i was up at the family country house in the poconos at a local bar and the ugliest pig ever was bothering me, and being extremely forward, after a little while trying to nicely give her the point that i was not interested, and after more then a few whiskey shots, I used an american psycho quote, "You're a f@@@ing ugly b@@@h. I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood." Well, by the look on her face she hadn't seen the movie, lol.

Really? That's one of my favorite bad movies.

Bale is excellent. If you haven't seen The Machinist, go rent it now.

I had it on my Netflicks list but then I put ahold on it till December 15th (just too busy). At that time I'll renew it and watch it, thanks.

His body is definitely amazing. See, even a man can appreciate another man's body! (Alright, maybe I took it out of context but you said it!)

:tongue:

You realize what forum you are in right now? I can think of 6 mod's, and about 50 posters that agree with you.

14.jpg

Archived