Chat room poll

Brenjetsfan

keep chat room  

1 member has voted

1. 1. keep chat room

I wonder where gg now goes to talk to herself? :shock:

did someone just mention PATSIE TROLLS??? oops maybe that was another thread...no bother...

nice to know you are so concerned about me Tx. OY :roll:

I wonder where gg now goes to talk to herself? :shock:

did someone just mention PATSIE TROLLS??? oops maybe that was another thread...no bother...

nice to know you are so concerned about me Tx. OY :roll:

Do you want to keep the chat room open?

The chat room is open. On game days and special events.

We started a thread about this back in the day. The majority of the people wanted to have it setup exactly like we did.

Do you want to keep the chat room open?

We started a thread about this back in the day. The majority of the people wanted to have it setup exactly like we did.

MAJORITY??? what majority?

show me the thread! Then why open it then take it away? MAX? Thats what makes this a unique site. Besides when are you gonna fix the GUESTS thing???

MAJORITY??? what majority?

show me the thread! Then why open it then take it away? MAX? Thats what makes this a unique site. Besides when are you gonna fix the GUESTS thing???

Don't make her angry Max. You wouldn't like her when she's angry.....

shehulk1.jpg

I think that's the best set up. It should be special.

If you wanna do the daily chat thing... think about setting up an IRC chat room or something?

Brenda apparently you haven't heard that this is an authoritarian regime and as such we will do what we decided needs to be done for the good of the people.

Or you can bribe us with select photos. :lol:

I agree with Max and was one of the people who agreed with his and TS's position. I think the Chat Room is an excellent means for special events, drafts, game day, etc but if used too much would detract from the main board.

I agree with Max and was one of the people who agreed with his and TS's position. I think the Chat Room is an excellent means for special events, drafts, game day, etc but if used too much would detract from the main board.

I agree with that. I dunno if it'd detract, totally, from the board... but alot of people would find themselves in there *coughhijackerscough* and not posting on the board.

Archived