Worst loss under Mangini?

PaJetFan

"This was by far the worst performance the Jets have had under Eric Mangini"~From Jets vs Dolphins Preview.

I disagree. The Cowboys are legit, and did dominate the Jets. However our defense was just worn down while puting up a fight. Last year's demolition versus the Jags was IMO the worst defeat. We were annihilated by a non-playoff team by what...41 points or something? That was Mangini's worst loss.

Any takers?

That offensive line for the Cowboys obliterated the Jets undersized and underskilled front seven, I spent weeks building up to the Thanksgiving matchup, not living in NY it would be the only Jets game I would see all year. I turned the TV off in the middle of the second quarter, because I wasn't going to let this team ruin my day with family.

"This was by far the worst performance the Jets have had under Eric Mangini"~From Jets vs Dolphins Preview.

I disagree. The Cowboys are legit, and did dominate the Jets. However our defense was just worn down while puting up a fight. Last year's demolition versus the Jags was IMO the worst defeat. We were annihilated by a non-playoff team by what...41 points or something? That was Mangini's worst loss.

Any takers?

The loss to the Jags was worse IMO.

Archived