Is there a more underachieving team than the Denver Broncos?

Matt39

Agreed, closely followed by The Ravens and The Bears.

I don't think Baltimore are underachievers, I think they just kind of suck. Last year was a fluke. Their offense is rancid and their defense lost it's best player in the offseason. Plus, they are getting old.

UNderachieving

what the hell is 3-9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

those who throw stones in glass houses.....

You look at this roster and think they are underachieving? Maybe a little but not that much. We suck. Maybe we'd be 3 games better with top notch coaching, but the Broncos, Bengals and a few other teams are really underachieving.

So is D'Brick.

But you'd never know it, from all the experts around here.

D'Brick played pretty well today with the exception of the 1 sack from taylor and the False start penalty. overall I really think he's coming along. I saw him pull off some pretty neat run-blocking today too.

"Is there a more underacheiving team than the Denver Broncos?"

Yes,

the New York Jets.

Like someone already pointed out we're not huge underacheivers, we're just not that good. Last year we overacheived big time.

The Panthers are way too bad for a team with that kind of talent, they deserve a mention too.

I have to agree.

Their DB's are sick, probably the best duo in the league. I had this team making the AFC championship this year.

Need more than just DB's to win. The Broncos can't stop the run. Their Offensive line has had some bad injuries, they lost an all-pro Center in Tom Nalen, Travis Henry has been a circus with his suspension hearings and injuries and to make matters even worse Javon Walker, the guy who was supposed to be Jay Cutler's go to guy, has had a horrendous injury plagued season.

People can blame Cutler all they want and I agree he has taken a step back this year but football is a team sport and right now the Broncos are just not a good football team. Jay Cutler will be a great QB.

Archived