My lunch

Gang Green Girl

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I brought it an apple, a peach and a nectarine. Someone swiped them from my desk.

Who would do such a thing? It was my lunch.

We had this problem at my office with someone stealing food from refrigerator. Next time put a laxative in one of them and watch who runs to the bathroom

I brought it an apple, a peach and a nectarine. Someone swiped them from my desk.

We had this problem at my office with someone stealing food from refrigerator. Next time put a laxative in one of them and watch who runs to the bathroom

I'll bet it was a Mets fan

....Im sorry Kathy.. :oops: . It was me..the Met fan. j/k...That's f'ed up. They had done that to me at work a few times when I worked afternoons. I'd say booby trap it like faba said. It's horrible you have to, but maybe it would work.

I'll bet it was a Mets fan

....Im sorry Kathy.. :oops: . It was me..the Met fan. j/k...That's f'ed up. They had done that to me at work a few times when I worked afternoons. I'd say booby trap it like faba said. It's horrible you have to, but maybe it would work.

sorry about your lunch ggg. :( i know fruit is good for you but you should really have some protien with your lunch also... keep some peanut butter and crackers in your desk for times like these. :)

sorry about your lunch ggg. :( i know fruit is good for you but you should really have some protien with your lunch also... keep some peanut butter and crackers in your desk for times like these. :)

And marshmallow fluff.

And marshmallow fluff.

keep some peanut butter and crackers in your desk for times like these. :)

Why? So the thief can have a better lunch?

Here's what you do, Cat - inject a peach with a lot of blue food coloring, then watch for telltale signs.

Or, use rat poison.

keep some peanut butter and crackers in your desk for times like these. :)

Here's what you do, Cat - inject a peach with a lot of blue food coloring, then watch for telltale signs.

Or, use rat poison.

Or, use rat poison.

no BOB :roll: i might be wrong ( and if i am ...i am sure someone will point it out to me :roll:) but i thought that ggg's fruit was on top of her desk.... so if she had the pb and crackers ( add fluff for dhjf) IN a drawer...then she could have something in reserve ... OY!

Or, use rat poison.

no BOB :roll: i might be wrong ( and if i am ...i am sure someone will point it out to me :roll:) but i thought that ggg's fruit was on top of her desk.... so if she had the pb and crackers ( add fluff for dhjf) IN a drawer...then she could have something in reserve ... OY!

I can assure you that it wasn't a guy. Three fruits for lunch? Where's the cheeseburger or bologna sandwich?

I can assure you that it wasn't a guy. Three fruits for lunch? Where's the cheeseburger or bologna sandwich?

Archived