124 Sighting?

Alk

Link? capture?

I've got nuthin'. The Patriots game ended and they immediately went to the onside kick of the Jets game. After the game was over they were showing captures from the game and you just see him doing the Jets chant in a gay a$$ Santa hat. :lol:

Why did you leave early???

It was 24-15 with a minute left. Cold as balls, at 24-15 with a minute left you arn't coming back. I saw the final minute walking from 124 which is at Gate C to Gate A. Didn't miss anything darling. If it was 24-16 I would've stayed, but we weren't scoring twice and we didn't.

It was 24-15 with a minute left. Cold as balls, at 24-15 with a minute left you arn't coming back. I saw the final minute walking from 124 which is at Gate C to Gate A. Didn't miss anything darling. If it was 24-16 I would've stayed, but we weren't scoring twice and we didn't.

you couldnt hold off for a few more minutes?? Loser.:P

do not tailgate after losses? ummm and why not? would rather sit in traffic? and if you are not sitting in traffic you are leaving early ha ha ha

I never have to sit in traffic where I park, 4H. Parking in 5H this past week, getting out was a little interesting, but still found a way around the traffic. :cheers:

Lay off 124, he always stays until the end. and then never stays to tailgate afterwards. he's like a bolt from the blue leaving that stadium once the final whistle is blown. he's as quick as a cat.

i've seen 124..........i've seen cats.........cats are quicker :)

Archived