It's 3pm. Why is Justin Mcariens still on my team?

Yes, it went right through his hands. It would actually be pretty funny if it wasn't so sickening.

at least he's consistent.......... while I never sat there thinking we would actually win that game, we sure blew a lot of oppurtunities. It's very rare the pats offer up as many chances as they gave us to stay in the game, but think about it. what if jmac makes that play inside the 5 & the pats 1st punt finds it's way into the endzone. perhaps clemens wouldn't feel the need to avoid a safety with a stupid throw.

at least he's consistent.......... while I never sat there thinking we would actually win that game, we sure blew a lot of oppurtunities. It's very rare the pats offer up as many chances as they gave us to stay in the game, but think about it. what if jmac makes that play inside the 5 & the pats 1st punt finds it's way into the endzone. perhaps clemens wouldn't feel the need to avoid a safety with a stupid throw.

Huh????

The Int was Kellen's first pass of the game, on our O's 2nd offenive play of the game. The Pats had just finished their first offensive series after receiving the opening kickoff. McCareins hadn't had a chance to eff it up yet before Kelen went down. Well, except for the fact that he showed up at all, which clearly hurt us more than it helped.

Huh????

The Int was Kellen's first pass of the game, on our O's 2nd offenive play of the game. The Pats had just finished their first offensive series after receiving the opening kickoff. McCareins hadn't had a chance to eff it up yet before Kelen went down. Well, except for the fact that he showed up at all, which clearly hurt us more than it helped.

try & keep up booz. the pats punted & a pats player swatted the ball from goin in the endzone & they downed it inside the 5.

mcaeirens missed stuffing the pats inside the 5.

I was sayin how different thigs could have turned out if those 2 plays were reversed.

had we started our 1st drive from the 20 instead of the 3 things may have been different

Archived