Chester Taylor

NYjet10

heard on MNF vikes may trade him. I say we trade for him hat way with our 1st pick we will have no pressure on what position to take obviously we would get a DE. Now even though he would get a lot of carries because jones is declining,Jones may be upset if we do it,but how about we trade jones for a third rounder or so?

What do you guys think?

What? Why? Why not just get McFadden with our pick?

I'm a Mcfadden fan, i want him more than any other player,but if we get a god deal and get taylor we can get a better DE in the first round rather than the 2nd. But if the Vikes want oo much then we tell them to F off,because we'll have no problem getting mcfadden.

The taylor trade is just an idea. I hink we have a better shot at Quinn.

Why would the Vikes be trading Taylor? Last time I checked the Vikes have two horses at RB and a heck of an O-line to take pressure off a young QB. I would recommend doing what I do, put the tv on mute while watching MNF b/c espn has totally become unbearable to watch from patriot road to perfection love path to the total elimination of the nhl in the sports world

So let me get this straight:

According to Nyjet10 we should now in the offseason trade for Chester Taylor, Brady Quinn, Tom Brady, Randy Moss, Terrell Owens, LaDainian Tomlinson and the corpse of George Washington? Sounds like a plan.

Vilma for Denver's 1st. Pennington and Coles for KC's 1st and 4th. A 3rd for Brady Quinn. A 2nd for Chester Taylor. Thomas Jones for a 3rd. What were we giving up for Chad Johnson again?

:rl:

would be sweet to land those vilma, penny, coles trades though. :lol:

every time a player has a good year, everyone assumes it's because the player is so great. Just remember high/middle schoolers...there are these guys that play in front of the RB...they're called linemen...and ours blow major goat balls.

Hooray, Thomas Jones part II.

I'd take Taylor over jones quite simply because he offer more as an overall player. Good out of the backfield, in pass protection and also a lot quicker and faster than Jones. Like Jones, He would need a very good line though to be very succesful.

I wouldn't want the Jets persuing him, if we're going to add a productive RB in the off-season, it better be Darren McFadden.

According to Nyjet10 we should now in the offseason trade for Chester Taylor, Brady Quinn, Tom Brady, Randy Moss, Terrell Owens, LaDainian Tomlinson and the corpse of George Washington? Sounds like a plan.

I said maybe go offer something for taylor. Get Quinn. Get 85.

That's absurd. George Washington had terrible hands.

What the hell reason would we bring in a 29 year-old physical clone of Thomas Jones? Because he's looked good in relief of Adrian Peterson behind a stellar OL?

TJ Duckett would be a better fit on this team to use in short-yardage/goal-line where Jones is useless. Plus he'd be cheaper than Taylor (whose salary is $3M/yr) and wouldn't cost a draft pick either.

Archived