The Yankees won a game?

Don't get too excited... it's only cause Troy Percival was in the game.

I'm not excited, I'm a Yankees fan, I know we suck and we arn't going anywhere this season, just saying, some people after a win, including the team goes ape sh*t and the next day gets crushed.

GOB and Storm, I'm making fun of my Yankees in this thread, not celebrating their win.

they have to take advantage of one of the rare seasons where the yankees are down, its expected of them

after all, how many decades since the tigers made it to the world series? let alone won it

they have to take advantage of one of the rare seasons where the yankees are down, its expected of them

after all, how many decades since the tigers made it to the world series? let alone won it

This is great. All the makings of a bad season are here...one day the Yankees cant pitch, the next day they cant hit, the day after Cano or Giamboo makes a costly error and they lose a tight game...

Now, when they win...their fans are more downtrodden than they'd have been if they lost!

PERFECT!

This is great. All the makings of a bad season are here...one day the Yankees cant pitch, the next day they cant hit, the day after Cano or Giamboo makes a costly error and they lose a tight game...

Now, when they win...their fans are more downtrodden than they'd have been if they lost!

PERFECT!

The Yankees are going to win the World Series this year.

Steinbrenner is a baseball genius. He will not be denied.

Archived