How Much Does It Cost For Season Tickets?

SoFlaJets

I've been thinking about this the last couple of days-and wondering about some of you guys and all you do to support this hideous franchise all these years. You guys are the true fans that put their hard earned money where your heart is...total respect to all of you guys here

I've been thinking about this the last couple of days-and wondering about some of you guys and all you do to support this hideous franchise all these years. You guys are the true fans that put their hard earned money where your heart is...total respect to all of you guys here

i learned a long time ago that if u love something money is not a factor...

my wife taught me these lessons every Saturday for years at her favorite classroom for me, Sak's :D

For me in Section 124, its $75 a ticket, two tickets, 10 games a year PLUS $150 ($15 for each home game to park) in advance for Pre-Paid Parking Passes.

$1,650.

I only pay for my ticket, this year, but starting next year I get the entire package to pay all by myself. Yippee.

Not to mention, the hour to the stadium, then an hour ride home from the stadium which kills your gas tank, on top of booze and food.

My seats in the end zone (mezz) are $105 each. Two seats, gas, tolls, parking and the cost of a tailgate. Yeah the 3 win seasons are a lot of fun.

so what does that total up to be Max? Then add in the hot dogs and sodas you eat and drink all season-that's a lot of dough for as you said, a 3 win friggin season. I am really starting to dislike the owner of this CONSISTENTLY mediocre team

so what does that total up to be Max? Then add in the hot dogs and sodas you eat and drink all season-that's a lot of dough for as you said, a 3 win friggin season. I am really starting to dislike the owner of this CONSISTENTLY mediocre team

max cost tickets $1050

hotdogs of all sorts $3000

Add in the trips many of us here to go on the road to see the Jets and it is lots of dough- we are loyal and stupid.

That too.

I mean, look at joiseyjet. If he misses going to two games a year in a 16 game season thats a lot for him. I couldn't imagine doing that. I'm happy with doing two or three road trips a year on top of my season tickets.

Add in the trips many of us here to go on the road to see the Jets and it is lots of dough- we are loyal and stupid.

stupid and bordering on suckers with the way this team is run faba-it's sad-too bad Woody Johnson doesn't care even as much as we, the fans do

That too.

I mean, look at joiseyjet. If he misses going to two games a year in a 16 game season thats a lot for him. I couldn't imagine doing that. I'm happy with doing two or three road trips a year on top of my season tickets.

and Brenda Joe-she amazes me with her loyalty-especially on the road

Just curious

Does Woody provide a couple lap dances with Flight crew for all this coin?

WTF does Brenda do for a living, i will have what she is having!!!

BTW i am all for infiltrating the Pats HQ... maybe some good will come of it

No pun intended. If she could hook up with Mumbles consigliore...the one

behind all the espionage and shady dealing....

$2,100 = 3 x $70 X 10 - Tickets

$150 = $15 x 10 - Parking

$500 = $50 x 10 - Tailgate/Tolls/Gas

So rounding up close to $3,000 a year.

Hefty.

BZ

these are the true Jets fans-I know if I put my hard earned cash towards something I expect a maximum effort in return-hell I bitch about my DTV bill over the NFL package when we have seasons like this and strongly question whether I should up with the dough on even a jersey-props to the ones here that TRULY support this team

$288.60 a game all things included.

And to think I was giving some thought to taking 4 seats next year instead of 2. Oh my.

$288.60 a game all things included.

And to think I was giving some thought to taking 4 seats next year instead of 2. Oh my.

this team and this owner doesn't deserve one extra penny Max-not until they prove something to us this off-season-like actually SIGNING some of these top 20 FA's I posted in a new thread and making a couple of trades for IMPACT players instead of the crap we usually spend limited $$ on

I'm in 318 I paid 1,200 for two sets of tickets.. So 600 each.. Plus 150 for the prepaid parking pass.

30 Case Of Beer 20 x10 200

Gas 20$ x10 200

So thats 16 right there.. Not to mention sometimes in the parking lot you'll find a guy with a few cool winter hats or something... AND ALL OF US WITH SEASON TICKETS DON'T EVEN WANT TO THINK ABOUT THE MONEY IT COST FOR A BEER, THE 6.75 YOU PAY FOR A STEAK SANDWHICH.... AND MY ALL TIME FAVORITE... 4.50 FOR 2 COOKIES.

I'm in 318 I paid 1,200 for two sets of tickets.. So 600 each.. Plus 150 for the prepaid parking pass.

30 Case Of Beer 20 x10 200

Gas 20$ x10 200

So thats 16 right there.. Not to mention sometimes in the parking lot you'll find a guy with a few cool winter hats or something... AND ALL OF US WITH SEASON TICKETS DON'T EVEN WANT TO THINK ABOUT THE MONEY IT COST FOR A BEER, THE 6.75 YOU PAY FOR A STEAK SANDWHICH.... AND MY ALL TIME FAVORITE... 4.50 FOR 2 COOKIES.

Damnit.

My seats in the end zone (mezz) are $105 each. Two seats, gas, tolls, parking and the cost of a tailgate. Yeah the 3 win seasons are a lot of fun.

Little gun shy on the addition eh? I am in the same boat so it breaks down as follows

Games = $2,100

Parking $150

Tolls & Gas $250

Food & Drink $250

It's closing in on $3,000 per year, more if you add in a road trip or 2. I would gladly spring for the extra $5 grand to see the Jets in the SB. Depending on how long it takes, I may have to increase that amount if I have to pay a nurse to change my diapers and push my wheelchair around for a long weekend. Longer than that and I hope my son doesn't mind carrying an urn with my ashes to the game, so at least I can be there in spirit.

Here is what you guys can look forward to in a couple of years. I really hope PSL's aren't in the picture for you guys.

Tix: 3 @ $125 each x 10 = $3750

Parking: $40 x 8 = $320 (I don't go to the preseason games)

Food/Drink: $120 per game x 8 = $960

Grand Total of around $5000.

Throw in 2 playoff games ($960 for tickets) and you can add another $1300 to that.

It's been an expensive year but I can't complain.

Here is what you guys can look forward to in a couple of years. I really hope PSL's aren't in the picture for you guys.

Throw in 2 playoff games ($960 for tickets) and you can add another $1300 to that.

Well when you're team wins 3 SB's in 5 years and is on the verge of a 16-0 season, at least then the Owner has an excuse for upping all those prices.

We get a 1st rd playoff game every other year. Its a little different, dontya think?](*,)

Well when you're team wins 3 SB's in 5 years and is on the verge of a 16-0 season, at least then the Owner has an excuse for upping all those prices.

We get a 1st rd playoff game every other year. Its a little different, dontya think?](*,)

It is different but remember that the Pats play in a new privately funded stadium with no PSL's.

You guys have a new stadium on the horizon.

Tickets went from $49 to $99 when Gillette opened in 2002 and then went to $125 in 2004. Since then ticket prices have remained the same.

4 tickets at $70.00 each

parking $150.00

10 games including the preseason

total $2950.00

The preseason is waste of $590.00

I cant even begin to add up the gas,tailgate food and beer,propane and whatever is spent inside the stadium itself.

Put that altogether with a 3 win season..........................................

Good thing im not an investor or I would be broke and homeless.

I think I would rather have Tx remind me how much the Jets suck instead of Gainzo telling me Pats tix are expensive because of all the home playoff games.

:fighting0050:

Little gun shy on the addition eh? I am in the same boat so it breaks down as follows

Games = $2,100

Parking $150

Tolls & Gas $250

Food & Drink $250

It's closing in on $3,000 per year, more if you add in a road trip or 2. I would gladly spring for the extra $5 grand to see the Jets in the SB. Depending on how long it takes, I may have to increase that amount if I have to pay a nurse to change my diapers and push my wheelchair around for a long weekend. Longer than that and I hope my son doesn't mind carrying an urn with my ashes to the game, so at least I can be there in spirit.

Throw in a DUI and the prices double!!

Archived